World Hyper GT Racing SeriesOpen 

• Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 93 comments
@ZedMan1996 you have beaten oink before because he doesn't bother doing anything special to be quick if it's not WRS. He's faster than me and he's a D1 now he's been hanging around the top 5 for the last few races he did now so he's devo not slow when he's on his game.

And about not having time yeah i haven't had the time lately to do the weekly races but i can easily do the specials in the weekends they get announced more than a month before they happen most of the time so there's plenty of time to practice and they're hella fun loved the 2.4 hour endurance race.

Also signing up really doesn't take that long just get a few laps in on the two qualifier combo's until you're consistant and close to how fast you think you can go around that track. that takes the most time then extracting the replays and sending them in will only take you about 10 - 15 min.

@ZedMan1996 you have beaten oink before because he doesn't bother doing anything special to be quick if it's not WRS. He's faster than me and he's a D1 now he's been hanging around the top 5 for the last few races he did now so he's devo not slow when he's on his game.

And about not having time yeah i haven't had the time lately to do the weekly races but i can easily do the specials in the weekends they get announced more than a month before they happen most of the time so there's plenty of time to practice and they're hella fun loved the 2.4 hour endurance race.

Also signing up really doesn't take that long just get a few laps in on the two qualifier combo's until you're consistant and close to how fast you think you can go around that track. that takes the most time then extracting the replays and sending them in will only take you about 10 - 15 min.

I dunno he's fairly average, fast but average fast I guess you can say? Just that if he learns how to drift with a G27 then he'll be proper fast.

If you're talking fast all you need to do is look at Zeke.

yeah but Oink is an average racer...let's say something like Valdudes

Yeah pretty much.

Haha I still remember my debut race in the Valstream in all one-make RX-7's, scored a win on the last lap squeezing an inside on the left hand corner after the bridge along the straight of Suzuka, man that was hilarious!

Last edited:
Guys.. check out my youtube channel :-) Youtube.com/Ezekiel616 and tell your friends (who like racing or race games) about it :-) recently I have uploaded little bit of classic Crash Team Racing and Ridge Racer Type 4 from PSX and plenty of Assetto Corsa videos... now I'm uploading bonus for people who likes Assassin's Creeed series :D

Guys.. check out my youtube channel :-) Youtube.com/Ezekiel616 and tell your friends (who like racing or race games) about it :-) recently I have uploaded little bit of classic Crash Team Racing and Ridge Racer Type 4 from PSX and plenty of Assetto Corsa videos... now I'm uploading bonus for people who likes Ass's Creed series :D

You should totally get RR7 :D We can race against eachother I think its probably the best RR game ;)

If you have Wangan Midnight & Initial-D Extreme STage then we can totally battle out there too ;)

And yup I subbed you bro :D 👍

Back