World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
NizmoDr3
Big welcome to Rallymorten and polarbear345 ... good to have you guys ... 👍

I'm glad you accepted me :) I hope I can bring something into this and stop by at a few Series for some great racing ;)

MrMelancholy15
We'll leave you to put your creative Danish juices to use. It's good to have you. :)

It's good to be here :) I've filled in the form for you, but I need to say that the Series I highlighted still depends on stuff, but they sound interesting :)

It's good to be here :) I've filled in the form for you, but I need to say that the Series I highlighted still depends on stuff, but they sound interesting :)

I hope you enjoy your stay ... the series listed in the sign up form is just to get an idea as to what drivers are after ... unfortunately it doesn't mean all the series listed there is going to turn into reality ...

Welcome again ...

They're pretty much all of the series I'm organizing. :) The links to the VLN and the Star Mazda (former Formula Masters replica) series are in the OP, if you'd like to look at that.

The Aussie V8s might be an interesting idea I'd add.

The W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship is on its fourth round now. I'm running that one, too, and again, the link's in the OP of this thread. I think you wanted to join before, but didn't have time. :scared: I wish you luck, with that one!

MrMelancholy15
I think you wanted to join before, but didn't have time. :scared:

I think you're right about that.. IIRC it was about the RUF in the ITCC and you (apparently) not allowing the 330i ;) I'd like to give ITCC a try though 👍

I think you're right about that.. IIRC it was about the RUF in the ITCC and you (apparently) not allowing the 330i ;) I'd like to give ITCC a try though 👍

WHO SAID THAT THE 330i wasn't allowed?!?!?!?! I said "it might be a little slow," but, since then, some of the heaviest cars in the field have shown to be some of the fastest. :( I was making horrible assumptions, but only so that I didn't have to disappoint you later, saying "it's too slow." You're welcome to try it out.

As for the Aussie V8 Supercars, there's one Aussie V8 Supercar in the game; the Ford ****on XR8. Apparently, the GT5 censors "****" out "Falcon" because it's the worst word EVER. :lol:

MrMelancholy15
Yup. 21:30 GMT-0, therefore, I believe, 22:30 GMT+1 (Danish time?) or 23:30 (Danish summer time?)

If you're running 21:30 gmt then yes, that's correct, 23:30 for me now :scared: . Is it just me or is it the time difference that ruins anything good :lol:

If you're running 21:30 gmt then yes, that's correct, 23:30 for me now :scared: . Is it just me or is it the time difference that ruins anything good :lol:

What time is it there now? (Using 24h clock will help more.)

I want to see how many hours ahead you are, currently. Then I'll be able to tell you what time the ITCC is.

MrMelancholy15
What time is it there now? (Using 24h clock will help more.)

I want to see how many hours ahead you are, currently. Then I'll be able to tell you what time the ITCC is.

Right now it's about 12:13 :)

MrMelancholy15
Oh, wow, it's only 22:30 your time, then. You're six hours ahead, currently.

What's that mean for you in the ITCC?

It seems too late most of the time :( however there is (more than) a chance in the weekends where I'm at my dad's place :)

MrMelancholy15
Alright, sounds interesting. :) I'll hope to see you out there, then.

So I may use the 330i? :D

Btw does anyone have the link to the W.M.A. logo so I can put it in my series to show the connection?

So I may use the 330i? :D

Btw does anyone have the link to the W.M.A. logo so I can put it in my series to show the connection?

Link to logo:

I'll PM you. It has a personal name in it, of one of the other members of the series.

330i: Yeah man! :)

MrMelancholy15
Link to logo:

I'll PM you. It has a personal name in it, of one of the other members of the series.

330i: Yeah man! :)

Recieved the logo. :bowdown: to the creator! I'll link my WRC to W.M.A. when I'm on PC :)

Watching the F1 qualifying and got thinking, why don't we (or I) make you a championship of close-to-real-spec, shorter length Formula Gran Turismo championship? I think I have an old formula on my laptop that I can just re-use with some minor changes?

Watching the F1 qualifying and got thinking, why don't we (or I) make you a championship of close-to-real-spec, shorter length Formula Gran Turismo championship? I think I have an old formula on my laptop that I can just re-use with some minor changes?

Sounds like a brilliant idea ... get the specs and ideas sorted and then we can take it from there ...

FFS MEL! you're currently running ITCC at 2030 GMT :banghead: This looks cool, just that even 4 series was getting daunting for me. Especially as I had a plan to run... ooh secrets, secrets. I may join, just a bit overwhelmed by how many series there are....

I am going to officially join. thanks for the invite

FFS MEL! you're currently running ITCC at 2030 GMT :banghead: This looks cool, just that even 4 series was getting daunting for me. Especially as I had a plan to run... ooh secrets, secrets. I may join, just a bit overwhelmed by how many series there are....

Welcome guys ... :)
Damu, this is just a central point for all the series listed, a form of Series Reference/Knowledge centre if you willl ... the intention of this thread is a form of governing body, such as the FIA, for the series listed ... Series listed here are run by different individuals conforming to W.M.A standards ...

If there are any other event organizers that would like to become associated with W.M.A., then please PM any one of the Board Members.

I have sent a message to all board members with my idea, as I am supposed to :)

Back