World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 755 comments
  • 43,552 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, it happened. Now we kinda know what to do.

Have we ran out of things to talk about here? Mel, shall we facebook chat? I have a question/ Topic to discuss.

Might I join in on that?
 
cnd01
Might I join in on that?

Oh yes!

It'll be in the chat Mel set up. Unless he added me on his other account...
 
Oh yes!

It'll be in the chat Mel set up. Unless he added me on his other account...

Just put it in the chat Mel set up :lol: That makes things a lot easier.
 
cnd01
Just put it in the chat Mel set up :lol: That makes things a lot easier.

It does. If Dave has one, he should join too.
 
Ehh, it happened. Now we kinda know what to do.

Have we ran out of things to talk about here? Mel, shall we facebook chat? I have a question/ Topic to discuss.

If you're still about, around 11. I've just found a documentary about that TS030 Toyota.
 
MrMelancholy15
If you're still about, around 11. I've just found a documentary about that TS030 Toyota.

Yea. Nothing to do tomorrow, ill be up pretty late.
 
MrMelancholy15

You're always up at like 3! I wake up today and on the bus I see you posted at 3 am!
 
Yea. Nothing to do tomorrow, ill be up pretty late.

I will take a rain check on that. I'm playing golf tomorrow morning :)
 
cnd01
I will take a rain check on that. I'm playing golf tomorrow morning :)

You're a hour behind...
 
You're always up at like 3! I wake up today and on the bus I see you posted at 3 am!

I work afternoon shifts. I get home from work at 2:30 AM. Of course, I read the threads, to keep track of when the racing is, and/or field questions asked by the other nocturnal beasts.
 
Solid draft of the newsletter ;)

But, I wonder if I can find it. Wait, I should be able to... Or am I just dopey? :dopey:



Yup, 👍, still have it. Forwarding messages to yourself; FTW.
 
I just saw your post, Polarbear ;) would I be able to do another Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup during the winter?
 
Jahgee1124
I just saw your post, Polarbear ;) would I be able to do another Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup during the winter?

Isn't that the one that crashed and burned?
 
Could my ALMS GRAND-AM MERGER SERIES be part of the WMA please. I worked really hard. I put lots of time and work into it and I would like for it to take off. My plan is to run it the weeks that the Rally series is off and in its same time slot. I am willing to work with a time slot if it needs changed.
www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=266174
 
Last edited:
Isn't that the one that crashed and burned?

It would have worked had I not been so sick on the scheduled race that I rescheduled and I messed up and didn't announce moving the date
 
@polar, are we still going to venture into F1 2012 with a championship?
 
TDZdave
@polar, are we still going to venture into F1 2012 with a championship?

Quite possibly.

Shall I start the list of people that have the game?

:P

1. Polar
2. Cnd
 
Quite possibly.

Shall I start the list of people that have the game?

:P

1. Polar
2. Cnd

bahahahaha, remember this?

Who here has F1 2012?

@polar,
@dave (lotus renault #9 kimi raikkonen)
@cnd01 (lotus renault #10 romain grosjean)

Seems I'm already in a team lol


And I quote, ' seems I'm already in a team' :lol:
 
bahahahaha, remember this?




And I quote, ' seems I'm already in a team' :lol:

I might change teams after driving the Ferrari and McLaren around :lol:
 
cnd01
I might change teams after driving the Ferrari and McLaren around :lol:

The cars would be equal, so ill pick the one with the coolest view xD soooo HRT, Marussia, or any other car ;)
 
The cars would be equal, so ill pick the one with the coolest view xD soooo HRT, Marussia, or any other car ;)

or charlie whiting, :lol:
 
TDZdave
or charlie whiting, :lol:

Rawr!

Dave, you have iracing?

How do I add friends? :P I feel like a idiot...
 
I never had an actual account for it mainly just used my friends, in whom I don't speak to anymore,
 
TDZdave
I never had an actual account for it mainly just used my friends, in whom I don't speak to anymore,

Ahh, you were one of "those" guys

xD

But I must say, we'll done! You were playing probably the most expensive game I've come across for free!
 
I never had an actual account for it mainly just used my friends, in whom I don't speak to anymore,

I wish I had some friends like that XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back