World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 755 comments
  • 43,551 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cnd01
I wish I had some friends like that XD

I'd let you use mine, but your dad won't let you use it!
 
cnd01
That's the problem. I have knowledgeable parents :lol:

Yea, could be the biggest bummer ever! I'd like another REFERAL!
 
Yea, could be the biggest bummer ever! I'd like another REFERAL!

I would if I could. If I have a good budget going at college, I might buy it myself when I get there.
 
cnd01
I would if I could. If I have a good budget going at college, I might buy it myself when I get there.

Rad. If you have a part time job, you should be able to budget it in.
 
cnd01
When I don't have the dough, I don't make the show XD.

Well played... Well played....

I may get my NASCAR on...
 
cnd01
Do you want me to pick you up some Skoal? :lol:

No.

I just realized, school ends at chew-thirty!
 
cnd01
Really? I thought it ended at chew O'clock?

Nope. I'm sleeping and getting a A in regular history at chew o'clock!
 
cnd01
I bet NASCAR on Iracing is actually pretty good.

I enjoy my street stock races ;)

I enjoy oval racing; quite simple, you can race side by side for laps and laps with someone who has a brain and all will be good!
 
I enjoy my street stock races ;)

I enjoy oval racing; quite simple, you can race side by side for laps and laps with someone who has a brain and all will be good!

I enjoy making fun of circle track races. When they start chasing you, all you have to do is turn right to get away XD.

I actually do enjoy a good short track race assuming that the drivers are good.
 
cnd01
I enjoy making fun of circle track races. When they start chasing you, all you have to do is turn right to get away XD.

I actually do enjoy a good short track race assuming that the drivers are good.

I may get the national car and rockingham to do the inside sim racing special event soon.
 
I may get the national car and rockingham to do the inside sim racing special event soon.

Tomorrow evening, we need to run the second race in F1.
 
cnd01
Tomorrow evening, we need to run the second race in F1.

I can.

(We've posted more on here tonight than this thread has in weeks xD)
 
I can.

(We've posted more on here tonight than this thread has in weeks xD)

Too bad every night isn't this active on here.
 
cnd01
Too bad every night isn't this active on here.

Granted, we are about as off topic as it gets...
 
cnd01
You mean this is the racing club section?

Granted, we don't have a real topic at the moment.. I guess we are on topic!
 
Granted, we don't have a real topic at the moment.. I guess we are on topic!

Let's make an on topic topic :lol:

How many W.M.A. series are actually up and running right now?
 
cnd01
Let's make an on topic topic :lol:

How many W.M.A. series are actually up and running right now?

2?

DTM and WRC?
 
hey guys wurks.ca here. We organize the virtual 24 hours of Nurburgring.

I stumbled across this association and like what I see. Bringing structure to online racing events is a great idea. I'll be watching your progress and might want to lend a hand.
 
2?

DTM and WRC?

well..... neither actually, WRC is suppose to start saturday, and DTM is november 3,

so in short, there are no W.M.A sanctioned events currently underway,

Also guys, check out the spot race in my signature,
 
Last edited:
I bet NASCAR on Iracing is actually pretty good.

Can't... avoid... Rookies... soon... enough! :scared: :guilty: :yuck: :dunce: 👎 :grumpy: :ouch: :nervous: :( The NASCAR will likely be filled with the biggest hooligans, until I get to B class, at which point I'm using my JETTA.

hey guys wurks.ca here. We organize the virtual 24 hours of Nurburgring.

I stumbled across this association and like what I see. Bringing structure to online racing events is a great idea. I'll be watching your progress and might want to lend a hand.

Hi Kurt! Welcome! I wish we could race together more often in Heathen's 4-hour series, but, something always goes awry, on my end. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back