::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 6 | Nismo GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 379 comments
  • 24,602 views
Yay, more people to Rally with!! Are any of you into Rallying on GT5?
 
omfg i found standard garayia have been searching so long yees:) thx for all who was willing to send me one. :)
it is abit funny that the day you are complaining about it never show up it comes :)
 
I know this is not the right forum for this, but i really need help: can't start my GT5 coz a black background with these (white) text appears on screen - "insufficient free space on HDD. At least 32MB required. Please exit game and free up space. 0x0000000b [136]"
I have 3 user accounts on my ps3 and GT5 opens normally on the other accounts. I've deleted already my gt prologue saved data but same message appears on screen. My system info reads 190GB/232GB free space. :grumpy:
Im looking for the proper forum to post this. Pls PM me if someone has a solution to this problem. Tnx.
 
I know this is not the right forum for this, but i really need help: can't start my GT5 coz a black background with these (white) text appears on screen - "insufficient free space on HDD. At least 32MB required. Please exit game and free up space. 0x0000000b [136]"
I have 3 user accounts on my ps3 and GT5 opens normally on the other accounts. I've deleted already my gt prologue saved data but same message appears on screen. My system info reads 190GB/232GB free space. :grumpy:
Im looking for the proper forum to post this. Pls PM me if someone has a solution to this problem. Tnx.

i thought they fixed that in the last patch. :indiff:
 
1:38.222, best yet. except did it around lap 8, so tyres we're pretty worn, hoping i can get something like that in quali later :)
 
Tried out the Impreza and Lexus, did a 1'43.3xx in both, although the Impreza seems to be slightly better. Under pressure in qualifying though it would be a different thing. :) The impreza is doing 153-154 down the straight, whilst the Lexus gets to about 151. :sick: Both are really bad on the front tires aswell.
 
Last edited:
Just did 3rd right now.
:scared: I'm loosing 1 sec in the 1st sector :scared:

Waiting for Mole to post a quicker time than me. And Neo too, it's his home race(one of them) so he should do good(pressure on him:dopey:)
So a 5th spot should be my best hope. But some other drivers to qualify yet, so fingers crossed.
 
messed up on my quali, agaain. hitting 38.2-5's in free run, then a 39 in the quali. hello division 2
 
i cant join the room "entry was refused due to network incompatiblity with the room owner(706)" what shall i do
 
Going to need to qualify today. However. I had a tooth ache get pretty bad last night. So headed to dentist to get it sorted. Hoping to be back in a couple hours as well not to loopy. Will be on to practice some get my run in.
 
competizione
i cant join the room "entry was refused due to network incompatiblity with the room owner(706)" what shall i do

You trying to enter via community and clicking the orange bubble? If so go to open lobby and search the room that way.

I had a similar error going through the community and clicking orange bubble and when I went to the open lobby and did the search route, I got right in.


Hope that works.
 
i cant join the room "entry was refused due to network incompatiblity with the room owner(706)" what shall i do

ermm i had that before

reset everything router, ps3 and clear ur cache
 
i just done my lap, i feel dissapointed but to be honnest it was a soild lap ive been doing constant laps in the 1:38s so i cant complain i just lose sooo much time in last sector i cant seem to get it right and when i do i can get very low 1:38s
 
Sign me up so :)

psn : Magzire22

i would say PM masi and denilson as they are the owners of the series, i have no problems with you joining as there are some slots open.....

read the OP 1st remeber we drive with hard tyres and heavy damage, if you crash into someone expect a heavy penalty to go with it. if thats not for you then i wouldnt join this series its quite a serious but fun 1 :D
 
I'd like to join, I've pmed Denilson and havent had a reply yet. Can I join the session? PSN UAE_ReDLiNe
 
i would say PM masi and denilson as they are the owners of the series, i have no problems with you joining as there are some slots open.....

read the OP 1st remeber we drive with hard tyres and heavy damage, if you crash into someone expect a heavy penalty to go with it. if thats not for you then i wouldnt join this series its quite a serious but fun 1 :D

thats perfect!!
 
If you do join an Official Room, be sure to post WSGTC or have it as an auto message. Otherwise there is a chance of getting kicked.
 
I'd like to join, I've pmed Denilson and havent had a reply yet. Can I join the session? PSN UAE_ReDLiNe

sorry i kicked you from the lobby i didnt realise... denilson is away this week but is checking on here from time to time

all i would say is type what you car you want to race
 
will do. Is there a way for me to join the lobby now that ive been kicked?
 
You trying to enter via community and clicking the orange bubble? If so go to open lobby and search the room that way.

I had a similar error going through the community and clicking orange bubble and when I went to the open lobby and did the search route, I got right in.


Hope that works.

did not work unfurtunate:( i hope it works friday or if anyone can come into my room i can host
 
Cometizione, the 706 error is due to NAT router settings. If you have DMZ capability set that onto your ps3 IP from the router settings and it will allow you to connect to any server
 
i will make another room hopefully both of you can join il post in 1 min

NEW ROOM = 1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8215 - 8993
 
UAE REDLINE and MAQZIRE

what class and what car are you joining?
 
i will make another room hopefully both of you can join il post in 1 min

NEW ROOM = 1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8215 - 8993

sorry but i dosnt work for me my internet but what if i host a new room and then see if you and all other can join:)
 
Back