::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments
  • 83,195 views

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?


  • Total voters
    53
Is there any slots for GT300? count me!

PSN: KikinJV
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya
 
Had the same problem with Boltz today in my lobby. Issue most likely is on Boltz' side.
 
Had the same problem with Boltz today in my lobby. Issue most likely is on Boltz' side.

Ar ok then, well i guess that neomones lobby is good enough seems great at moment just had a 7 man race.
 
Is it possible to put D2 at the original 12pm PST start - or even later, as was posted earlier today?
 
Is it possible to put D2 at the original 12pm PST start - or even later, as was posted earlier today?

PSN: Krosox, is it?
 
Sigh... NAT 3 all of a sudden...

Did that to me this might sound silly but if you have COD MW2 put it in cos it opens your ports for you and makes it 2 again this is only one possible fix.
 
Is it possible to put D2 at the original 12pm PST start - or even later, as was posted earlier today?

I can do the later time but neos in japan so i guess that would be really late there dunno. But either way im happy. we cant please everyone though can you not make race at earlier time?
 
Is it possible to put D2 at the original 12pm PST start - or even later, as was posted earlier today?

We can do 12pm PST. Although it depends on Imari if that's convenient to him. I've already messaged him about it.
 
Update

MonzaQualyResults-1.jpg
 
masi it would be better for me if div 1 was 1 hour later but i can make it so no worries
 
Is it possible to put D2 at the original 12pm PST start - or even later, as was posted earlier today?


I think because of all the different nationalities involved, the time issue will always be one where we have different preferences:tup:

i for example am GMT 2 and normally race well into the morning:) so this 6pm gmt connect time is looking good for a change:sly:

but even if the race starts after midnight( my local time), im still there cause its so damn exciting - really this is why we waited for GT5 - an organised online series with fast, clean competitors:tup:


Is it just me, or does anyone else get 'butterflies' in the stomach during the warm up lap?:p
 
Had the same problem with Boltz today in my lobby. Issue most likely is on Boltz' side.

Tried connecting to Imari today and it was the same exact thing, dunno what to say. I didn't change a thing since I connected to you a few days ago :indiff: My NAT is still and has always been at 2, and I have every restriction set for my ps3 on my router that I can :/ I have cleared my network cache/restarted/modem/(am plugged directly into modem/router)/uPnP IS enabled on my router, but it still doesn't come up on ps3. My ISP is a piece of **** and even though I have fast speeds I wouldn't doubt the problem is on their end whether it be with their system or with the router. :ouch:

I connected to another league host from GTP tonight and stayed in his lounge just fine for at least an hour, so I really don't know what to say about it.
 
I have created another room with FIXED HOSTING ON.

1472-6118-3787-3245-8536

Try connecting to that. If that doesn't work, I don't know. Test with some random online rooms and see if you can figure out which ones work for you and why maybe?

It's 3am for me when the rooms open, and 4:30am when D2 starts so I'd REALLY like us not to be going any later than we have to. You'll probably find I'll be quite pushy about starting the race on time in fact, as I'll either be tired or full of coffee. :P
 
I think because of all the different nationalities involved, the time issue will always be one where we have different preferences:tup:

i for example am GMT 2 and normally race well into the morning:) so this 6pm gmt connect time is looking good for a change:sly:

but even if the race starts after midnight( my local time), im still there cause its so damn exciting - really this is why we waited for GT5 - an organised online series with fast, clean competitors:tup:


Is it just me, or does anyone else get 'butterflies' in the stomach during the warm up lap?:p

I was pretty tense during qualifying.

Alright, now that the race is less than 10 hours away, i wanna do a little roll call just to get an idea who will show up (or who intends to show up).

_______________________


Monza | Pre-Race Roll Call

Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo

Division 2

Waiting List


_______________________

I'm off. Peace out.
 
Last edited:
Monza | Pre-Race Roll Call

Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo

Division 2
GT500 - Centura

Waiting List
 
Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b
 
Monza | Pre-Race Roll Call

Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b

Waiting List
 
also imari i will send u a friend request so i can join bc i have nat type 3 and cant findroom numbers(sucks)
 
I have created another room with FIXED HOSTING ON.

1472-6118-3787-3245-8536

Try connecting to that. If that doesn't work, I don't know. Test with some random online rooms and see if you can figure out which ones work for you and why maybe?

It's 3am for me when the rooms open, and 4:30am when D2 starts so I'd REALLY like us not to be going any later than we have to. You'll probably find I'll be quite pushy about starting the race on time in fact, as I'll either be tired or full of coffee. :P



and i thought i had it rough:dunce: Racing at 3 to 4am :scared:
 
Monza | Pre-Race Roll Call

Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat
GT500 - Nycrom

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b
Waiting List
 
also imari i will send u a friend request so i can join bc i have nat type 3 and cant findroom numbers(sucks)

I hope you get that sorted out. Or you should dump your ISP or buy a new router :D ;)
 
No probs Sonic.

Monza | Pre-Race Roll Call

Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat
GT500 - Nycrom

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b

Waiting List
GT300 - Neomone
 
Copy it with the formatting or you will make Masi mad! :P
 
Copy it with the formatting or you will make Masi mad! :P

Yes, please don't make me OCD angry. You won't like me when im OCD angry. :D
 
Monza | Pre-Race Roll Call

Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat
GT500 - Nycrom

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b
GT500 - boltzz_

Waiting List
GT300 - Neomone

btw I seem to be okay in Imari's server for the time being. been in here for about 15 minutes now with Sonic and haven't been d/c yet (crosses fingers). Although there is some stuttery lag everytime a car leaves or enters the track :scared:
 
Back