Worst car in the game....?

  • Thread starter Thread starter king4951
  • 150 comments
  • 12,194 views
Messages
606
New Zealand
N.Z.
Messages
king4951
I asked a friend to send a sweet ride to another friend who's just starting out in GT5 (real friends, not PSN only friends) and he sent a crusty 90's civic! What's the worst car to send back? .... 79 civic ? 84 today? old VW's are too obvious.... izuzu piazza? What are your thoughts?
 
I asked a friend to send a sweet ride to another friend who's just starting out in GT5 (real friends, not PSN only friends) and he sent a crusty 90's civic! What's the worst car to send back? .... 79 civic ? 84 today? old VW's are too obvious.... izuzu piazza? What are your thoughts?

you should give him the Daihatsu Midget, the Subaru 360 or the Citroën 2CV, you really can't do ANYTHING with those... :P
 
I think a 2CV painted poo brown....
thanks die_hard :)
 
Alternatively you can check the 'What's the worst car in GT5' thread somewhere in this forum. Plenty of opinions there. (Sorry I can't find a link)
 
Alternatively you can check the 'What's the worst car in GT5' thread somewhere in this forum. Plenty of opinions there. (Sorry I can't find a link)

no, neither could I, so I posted this question....
 
googled it.... it came back with this thread... must've been deleted or something
 
you should give him the Daihatsu Midget, the Subaru 360 or the Citroën 2CV, you really can't do ANYTHING with those... :P


The Midget is an awesome car for truck racing!! :lol:
 
I won´t be of a big help since for me there isn´t a "worst" car. I think any of those >1k cars has its meaning in the game...
 
The Midget is an awesome car for truck racing!! :lol:

agreed .... won't be sending that.... just worked up the 79 civic and its quite good so thats out....hmmm back to the 2CV and old beetle....
 
The worst car in the game is/are : The 2 F1 Ferrari's, as they have no purpose what so ever.
 
Send the 2CV in a horrible looking paint ;)
 
I won´t be of a big help since for me there isn´t a "worst" car. I think any of those >1k cars has its meaning in the game...

good point sir. but i still need to send a tighta*se mate a piece of cr*p car....
 
The worst car in the game is/are : The 2 F1 Ferrari's, as they have no purpose what so ever.

they were quite useful in the seasonal events. and you can't send them now the $975,000 limit was applied on march 3rd.
 
they were quite useful in the seasonal events. and you can't send them now the $975,000 limit was applied on march 3rd.

Misread your first post. Sorry :dunce:


I would go with the earlier mentioned Poo Brown 2CV.
 
I don`t know which is the worst car, but I do know the one I hate the most.

Alfa 8C Competizione, I just do.
 
has to be the non turbo charged toyota supra....what good is an n/a supra....no whoosh hiss or kapow along for the ride for aural pleasure :drool:
 
I don`t know which is the worst car, but I do know the one I hate the most.

Alfa 8C Competizione, I just do.

Didn't gold it?

photos-brown-citroen-2cv-nb23584.jpg
 
And before giving it to him, put all settings of the car ultra high and brakingstrength on 10 and so on, that would make it worse for him... :P
 
And before giving it to him, put all settings of the car ultra high and brakingstrength on 10 and so on, that would make it worse for him... :P

perfect. i'll try lowering it so its scraping on the ground or setting the gear ratio so it doesn't get out of second:)
 
What do you mean?

i think there is an event featuring this car... you didn't gold it so you hate the car. (tell you what.... i hate some cars cause i can't gold the events too)
 
Hahahaha, Yes I golded yesterday after 20 attempts, 1.16.xxx. But I still nate it. Also there is a license with this car and also I hated it. It does not sound right, does not change gears right and yes I hate because Eiger is a pain in the butt.
 
Hahahaha, Yes I golded yesterday after 20 attempts, 1.16.xxx. Also there is a license with this car and also I hated it. It does not sound right, does not change gears right and yes I hate because Eiger is a pain in the butt.

:lol:
👍
 
they were quite useful in the seasonal events. and you can't send them now the $975,000 limit was applied on march 3rd.

then send him the Fiat 500 in pink by all means. Can be matte too, if you like.
 
A non turbo skyline or silvia, take that!!!
 
Back