Worst car in the game....?

  • Thread starter Thread starter king4951
  • 150 comments
  • 12,195 views
whatever you send make sure you crash it up pretty good so it doesnt drive straight, he may not have figured out the chassis rebuild yet
 
Ferrari F40 that I won somewhere, took it to like the Wind, I thought I was driving a rusted tendon from a museum. Worst car ever.
 
Ferrari F40 that I won somewhere, took it to like the Wind, I thought I was driving a rusted tendon from a museum. Worst car ever.

Blasphemy!!!

But I do respect you opinion.
 
Ferrari F40 that I won somewhere, took it to like the Wind, I thought I was driving a rusted tendon from a museum. Worst car ever.

This statement really speaks for itself and it's writer...
 
Rice out the Civic with obnoxious lime green paint and a wing then send it back. Oh, and set the power limiter way down first. And put it on comfort hards.
 
Last edited:
Give him a pink Prius, I can think of no worse curse. No matter what upgrades you do, it handles like a brick, horrid acceleration, aside from just being ugly.
 
Give him a pink Prius, I can think of no worse curse. No matter what upgrades you do, it handles like a brick, horrid acceleration, aside from just being ugly.

Nobody deserves that. No matter what they've done to you.

Wasn't there one of the birthday tickets that gave you nothing since there were no cars from that year in the game. I'm think it's one of the 1950's tickets. Trade for one of those and give him that.
 
Give him a pink Prius, I can think of no worse curse. No matter what upgrades you do, it handles like a brick, horrid acceleration, aside from just being ugly.

And the CVT gearbox is as dimwitted and brainless as a sea urchin.
 
I'll toss in my vote for the Tesla roadster. It's a boring car to drive, and the high pitched electric motor makes you want to stick chopsticks into your ear drums just to make it stop.
 
Ferrari F40 that I won somewhere, took it to like the Wind, I thought I was driving a rusted tendon from a museum. Worst car ever.

Take it with you to the Sunday cup. I'm sure that might be a true test for your abilities :lol:
 
The I-Miev
 
Worst car in GT5- Renault Avantine (not sure how to spell)
 
so much inspiration from you guys... ugly paint job, power limiter, crappy settings and ugly wing...awesome :) thanks guys !
 
Lambourghini Murcielago. This 4wd monster is jacked up. I don't understand how their could be so much difference between this car and the Gallardo but there is. :grumpy:
Paint it gold chrome.
 
Last edited:
Try any RC with rear toe of -1.00
Quite Wild!👍
 
Lambourghini Murcielago. This 4wd monster is jacked up. I don't understand how their could be so much difference between this car and the Gallardo but there is. :grumpy:
Paint it gold chrome.

lmao so true
 
All NASCARs. I can't stand anything about them. Even the sponsors kind of suck on most of them.
 
a cuppachino .. i dont know if thats how you spell it .... but i RM it .. total waste
 
pink-prius.jpg



'nuff said.
 
Peugeot 307cc anyone? Has anyone bought this car because they want it or because its 1 of 1031 :p
 
I think the right car would be one which is horrible to drive, costs more than 500k so he can't sell it, less than 1 mil so you can send it and is absolutely useless,

I'm not sure if there is such a car in the game, but if yes send that one
 
Tank Car.

The tank car has it's place, but it's place is lousy Free Run lobbies where everyone is just ramming eachother. I've done many a clean lap of the top gear test track on "free run demolition idiotfest lobby of doom". despite the efforts of the inhabitants trying to knock me off course.
 
All NASCARs. I can't stand anything about them. Even the sponsors kind of suck on most of them.
I agree completely, I like how you took it to another level by adding the sponsor-insult too 👍 :lol:
 
To single a car out is wrong. I say 500 cars, no time to name them all..
 
I think the right car would be one which is horrible to drive, costs more than 500k so he can't sell it, less than 1 mil so you can send it and is absolutely useless,

I'm not sure if there is such a car in the game, but if yes send that one

apart from being more than 500k, there is, the renault 5 turbo

schwimwagen
 
the alfa romeo 8C probably the most beautiful car of the last 30 years, but the driving sucks very bad
 
Back