Worst Dealership EVER!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter super cirrus
  • 15 comments
  • 919 views
I'd file a complaint with the BBB and sue the pants off that dude. That makes me sick :yuck:
 
Weasels. I hope they get so much negative press they wither away and die, assuming they don’t get the snot sued out of them.
 
The customer should have been aware that it was a mistake by the deal they were given? Are they serious?!

Thats like saying, "if you know your not being ripped off, you shouldn't buy the car". :lol:
 
What scares me, is the guy who legally owns the truck, traded in a nice Mercedes for it. I'm sorry, where's the foul play button?
 
What scares me, is the guy who legally owns the truck, traded in a nice Mercedes for it. I'm sorry, where's the foul play button?

My thoughts exactly. That was a lovely Mercedes, why did he trade if for that truck?
 
thats pretty old news. anybody know what came out of it?
 
DQ
My thoughts exactly. That was a lovely Mercedes, why did he trade if for that truck?

Maybe because he wanted to pay more for maintenance, get worse gas mileage, and invest in a dying motor company.
 
Ah of course! Silly me!
 
:rolleyes: Maybe he actually needed a truck...

Last time I checked, you don't tow or haul things in a Mercedes.
 
:rolleyes: Maybe he actually needed a truck...

Last time I checked, you don't tow or haul things in a Mercedes.

Say whut? :sly:

lkwrl8.jpg
 
Man, both people there are dumbasses. Man I could probably sell the Merc for more then the truck, and then buy a better truck.
 
un·be·liev·a·ble
 
I would own that dealership and make that guy and rookie "stealsman" my slave
 
Back