I Iownyouall (Banned) Messages 10 Dec 10, 2004 #61 i have too agree with the top gun line, it was just too gay.
PublicSecrecy (Banned) Messages 1,488 Dec 20, 2004 #63 iceburns288 More than you can afford pal... Ferrari Most cheesy line evaarrr, mocked everywhere so now it's more fun than the original. Click to expand... I think the cheesiest part was after that: "Smoke'm."
iceburns288 More than you can afford pal... Ferrari Most cheesy line evaarrr, mocked everywhere so now it's more fun than the original. Click to expand... I think the cheesiest part was after that: "Smoke'm."
DRIFT4EVA Messages 2,919 Telford Messages Roaming_kiwi Dec 20, 2004 #64 I'm almost p!ssing myself here. It's so funny. TFATF - "Danger to manifold" Shut up! 2F2F - We're gonna do this big!
I'm almost p!ssing myself here. It's so funny. TFATF - "Danger to manifold" Shut up! 2F2F - We're gonna do this big!