Worst racing game EVER!

• Thread starter 2011Z
  • 121 comments
United States
United States
longfinger1
I cannot believe the dirty driving that goes on in “Sport” racing! I have a B rating and cannot get 1 race in bc everyone is SO DIRTY! This is not Grand Theft Auto!! Why do I get penalized when someone runs into me?!! Polyphony Digital should really look into a system like iRacing! I am NEVER going to race GT Sport again!

Last edited:
ji6qi2p.gif

I cannot believe the dirty driving that goes on in “Sport” racing! I have a B rating and cannot get 1 race in bc everyone is SO DIRTY! This is not Grand Theft Auto!! Why do I get penalized when someone runs into me?!! Polyphony Digital should really look into a system like iRacing! I am NEVER going to race GT Sport AGAIN! 90% of you are a bunch of ****!!!!!!

Clean drivers are out there. I've run into plenty of drivers that are overconfident in their abilities and wind up wiping out against the wall taking me out with them. Sure that's inconvenient, but that's racing. I haven't run into dirty drivers yet thankfully. I'm aware they're out there but keep plugging away. No need to drop the "Country Matters" bomb on us.

Sorry for offending some of you with my opinion.. I forgot it’s 2017 and the millennials know how to ‘feel’ now. #triggered

I cannot believe the dirty driving that goes on in “Sport” racing! I have a B rating and cannot get 1 race in bc everyone is SO DIRTY! This is not Grand Theft Auto!! Why do I get penalized when someone runs into me?!! Polyphony Digital should really look into a system like iRacing! I am NEVER going to race GT Sport again!
Sorry for offending some of you with my opinion.. I forgot it’s 2017 and the millennials know how to ‘feel’ now. #triggered
I agree. There's nothing worse than people like that who agree to a set of rules to be part of a community, but either do so without actually paying attention to what the rules are or just don't think they apply to them and behave as they wish without any regard for others.

I cannot believe the clean driving that goes on in sport mode. Never seen that before with random people online.
Tip: just hang back to get to SR.S, it doesn't take long. However make sure you can race cleanly side by side through corners yourself otherwise you're that noob with the inflated SR rating that ruins it for the rest... Drive safe first, worry about winning later. A position lost cleanly is just as good as one gained imo. Clean race bonus > podium finish. A thank you for a close clean race at the end finishing in 10th much better than winning any FIA race.

This game is much more fun if you simply let the aggressive drivers with a chip on the shoulder go ahead and wreck someone else.

I'm on my ipad now instead of racing any more sport today, I've had a red SR finish in my viper at interlagos surrounded by M4 and Meganes. It's uncanny that it's a DODGE viper, I've been trying to dodge the accidents while still maintaining my DR:A (close to dropping back to DR:B)

I've had lots of good races in the open lobbies.

If you just got the game, then yeah you're starting in SR B and with the holiday crowd, it'll be a hot mess. Wait til next week when everyone is back to school/work and things will calm down and you can get out of SR B pretty quickly if you're a clean driver.

I haven't raced in the online sports mode for a few weeks. I got fed up with being used as a bump stop into corners, usually the first corner.

The last race I did was on Dragon Trail, started in pole. First corner whilst trying to stay out of the way of the pack I get punted off. Fought my way back up and overtake the 4rsehole that put me there, only for him to do it again.

It's such a lottery and I refuse to believe my rating is the same as the others I have been racing against. I drive cleanly and fairly, if I do happen to have a collision with someone which is my fault then I will make sure they get their place back.

It's a great game, but the online is ruined by some selfish idiots who think they can outbrake everyone else into the first corner then use someone else as their insurance policy.

Oke bye!

I somehow get the feeling you are not sorry at all but rather sour as sour can be, so much so you go around slinging names at people you've most likely never played against online.

I hope for your sake you simply stop playing a video game that seems so unhealthy for you.

I somehow get the feeling you are not sorry at all but rather sour as sour can be, so much so you go around slinging names at people you've most likely never played against online.

I hope for your sake you simply stop playing a video game that seems so unhealthy for you.

If he was a smart driver he could avoid these bashing racers easily by simply driving different lines.

I sense a copy of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing in the OP's future, to really gain some perspective for a more accurate thread title. :sly:

How dare you talk like that about Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. I'll have you know the eSports scene for BRORR (or BORE as we in the scene call it) is dedicated and very professional. We have three semi-pro players well over the age of 12.

/s

I blame it on the physics you can't feel anything on the edge, it all just breaks away like an avalanche.
Add a bunch and new drivers all trying to keep up with veterans on the edge and you have the OPs title.

There's not a lot you can do when you're in front of someone who decides to use you to get round a corner.

if he realy have issues he can avoid sport mode and enter online mode Joining lobbies that are only allowing high rating drivers or he can make lobbies like that himself. But it doesnt matter if or what or who. The random guy said hes never gonna play anymore anywayz xD

There's not a lot you can do when you're in front of someone who decides to use you to get round a corner.
There's not a lot but there is some. Too many people just completely ignore what's going on behind them. You should have a general feel for the skill of the drivers following you before things really go wrong. If they are on the ragged edge, chances are they aren't very consistent. Don't challenge them if they try to take a corner under braking. Just let them by and keep the pressure on. They will either crack or pull away. Either way, you are still in one piece.

Back