Worst you have dealt with Online

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 86 comments
Worst i've dealt with online, was as follows.

Me: approaching a turn and slowing down (but not fully breaking, so i can take the turn at set speed of 53kph)
Pleb: notices i'm in front of them, and instead of slowing down to match pace and take turn, instead ignores breaking and slowing down and rams me, using me as a wall to rub off and take turn at much higher speed.
Me: annoyed, but carrys on driving.
Pleb: repeats careless driving to other people in the room, people complain, and leave.
Me: continues driving at his normal pace.
Pleb: stops car mid track, sideways, blocking the entire track.
Me: accelerate as hard as possible to ram the pleb.
Pleb: gets smacked and ramed into the side wall.
Me: Smirk, and leave the room.

I have a new one that just happened to me. It has to do with the whole penalty for passing under yellow, even if you're passing the car that is the cause of the yellow. Anyway, so I'm once again trying to get the 15 consecutive clean races, because I have a problem and I just can't help myself. :lol: I'm knocking them off by just hanging in the back and not letting ANYONE get behind me. In the race I just finished some jerk decided to park and sit just before the checkered flag to cause a yellow. I managed to barely stop before passing him. I'm really not sure if the pass would ruin my clean race and I didn't want to chance it. Problem was the warning for disqualification popped up with just enough time to boot me before the race clocked out. Luckily he finally moved and I was able to inch across the line. Very frustrating.

Worst I've dealt with was the last race I did not more than 20 minutes ago, One guy overtook me under yellows and go no penalty, I got back past him after he forced me off track no less than twice, Then to add insult to injury as I was attempting to make up places I'd lost due to dirty drivers, I come around an uphill corner hit a damn cone, go skyward and hit a barrier.

Thought I would add a little clip of said incident.

Last edited:

not really worst but this GTP guy messed up in 1st lap and whole 10lap race was driving behind me, then I messed up a little so he closed the gap and the rest can be seen in the video...

I should stick to inside no matter what but I didn't expect he would try to overtake me like that and then...... on top of it, I got my SR down.

@Ghostdriver is this you?

This seems like a racing incident to me, last corner of the last lap - you should be defending the inside line, he placed his car inside of you - and underbraked you.
The collision was caused by you trying to take a standard racing line, but he was already alongside you before you began your turn. (Sure maybe not fully alongside, but 3/4 of his car was alongside you, more than enough to claim equal ownership of the corner).

The -SR on both sides is deserved I think, you did not leave him with any space, and you both collided.

This seems like a racing incident to me, last corner of the last lap - you should be defending the inside line, he placed his car inside of you - and underbraked you.
The collision was caused by you trying to take a standard racing line, but he was already alongside you before you began your turn. (Sure maybe not fully alongside, but 3/4 of his car was alongside you, more than enough to claim equal ownership of the corner).

The -SR on both sides is deserved I think, you did not leave him with any space, and you both collided.
Ok.. I already said I should have gone inside. And no, I wasn't trying to take a standard driving line, not even close. He didn't brake enough and bumped into me.

Ok.. I already said I should have gone inside. And no, I wasn't trying to take a standard driving line, not even close. He didn't brake enough and bumped into me.
After re-watching more closely, you're right - you gave him enough room and he didn't slow down enough.
I retract my previous statement, this does fall under the category of dive bombing and is something the SR system isn't good at recognizing.

So I had a really 🤬 manufacturers race, First corner of Suzuka and an idiot in a Jag divebombs me from the other side of the world clips me and I get a 10 second penalty for his stupidity, I then have to proceed to whittle the penalty down over the subsequent laps all while still trying to catch the cars ahead, I had more than 1 coming together, I can name atleast 3 idiots who shouldn't have been racing because they simply cannot race clean or fair at all, I am just about done with GT:Sport now, There are no options to rid the game of toolbags, E-Sports will not work without a reporting/ban system in place.

Nah, this is a divebomb, he was 2 car lengths back (looking at radar) and then pulled the corner wide. if you at least a wheel on the person you are trying to pass, you don't have the pass...unless you want to divebomb into the last corner.

I do agree, he should have protected the inside though, but the contact was the person on the insides fault still.

RokkoGSXR should be banned from Sport mode. He ruthlessly ran me off track in today's daily race 3.
Take a look at the video, it wasn't a lag.

So much for S SR.

Ive raced this guy and he is on my watch out list for sure. He is fast but deliberately runs people off track when they get alongside and all other sorts of dirty tactics like weaving and divebombing. I called him out this one time saying he shouldnt drive lile that but his only response was ??????

Hoping he is just talented but clueless and one day will learn how to race properly cause he does have some speed.

I believe i have a nice replay saved where he displays all his tactics in one single race and i am just sitting behind him hoping he would wreck himself as trying to pass was just suicide.

Last edited:
Epic Wall surfing exploiter at GR.4 Tokyo. He's racking up the poles and wins. Unstoppable, gains 1.5 seconds each time he does this. (I know because I've finished 2nd to him)

Cant believe PD didnt anticipate this and add light mechanical damage for the race or turn up the wall penalty sensitivity.

I did that in Single Player. Best way to race that track for sure.

Ive raced this guy and he is on my watch out list for sure. He is fast but deliberately runs people off track when they get alongside and all other sorts of dirty tactics like weaving and divebombing. I called him out this one time saying he shouldnt drive lile that but his only response was ??????

Hoping he is just talented but clueless and one day will learn how to race properly cause he does have some speed.

I believe i have a nice replay saved where he displays all his tactics in one single race and i am just sitting behind him hoping he would wreck himself as trying to pass was just suicide.
Yeah I had actually been enjoying racing with him right til he made that move. I was driving behind him for about 4 laps because I couldn't manage to overtake him, he was braking a little too early but overall, fast driver. Shame he doesn't know that motorsport is a non-contact sport.

Racing etiquette lack of missions fail once again.

Worst? Finally starting in pole, countdown ends, my car won't accelerate. DS4 turned itself off in between races. I get hit from behind by people trying to draft me, I spin out of the track, chaos. I'm sorry. And I don't learn since it has happened multiple times, only once in pole luckily :/

Actually worst is racing on Interlagos
P5CTuns.jpg

I escaped with a white rating giving up positions to escape the destruction derby, still got hit.

This guy won a race that I was leading since turn 5 (I started behind Romain, who's in the top10 too).

He decided it was a good idea to pushed me to the gravel on the last corner (lap 7) and then, on the first corner of the last lap he basically went straight to force the guy who was beside him off track too.

At this level, this is unacceptable and should automatically give him a DNF. I, as everyone else, have dealt with a few bumps here and there during intense and close racing but this is pure dirty driving.

The penalty system clearly failed here.

(name is not shown).

To be honest, i would ram that guy really hard (at least once), to wake him from his deep Nirvana. 💡

Extreme measures are necessary sometimes. :lol:

this guy must be the biggest arsehole i've ever seen in this game , he is fast but will not hesitate to punt you off the track if you dare fight him

Maybe not the worst (ever) , but a typical bump and run. Mr Dirty brakes momentarily early before his shameful side took over. Mr Dirty McNoshame went on to wreck the race of a few others in front too. Had a couple of nice races before, not without incident, but this was the first that appeared deliberate.

Beside, I had to try out the game to YouTube process :)

My first (and only) Nations Cup experience really pissed me off. It was Gr.4 @ Yamagiwa. It's bad enough that tuning isn't allowed so I had to relearn how to drive the cars I was good with, but we'll ignore that for now. I qualified like 11th, and made up a couple of places as the race went on, and by the end of the race I could finish as high as 6th. Unfortunately, even though I had a run on the guy in front of me on the last turn, I was attempting to pass on the left, and he completely cut all the way into my path, causing me to shunt him and kill my momentum, then he slowed down so I tried passing on the right, but then another idiot slowed down, and I couldn't avoid it, so I end up spinning at the end and finished 17th overall.
If PD would get their head out of their 🤬 and simply allow the one thing that can separate a good driver from a great, I wouldn't have had to deal with this cancer in the first place.

I was doing a GR4 race at Interlagos And a guy who was upset he spun in a megane waiting for the leaders to lap around and ran them off the track two laps in a row. He ended up 3 Laps down and was demoted from SR B to SR E

Hi all,

I was going to start a new thread to post this, but there a appears to be a very big problem with systematic trolling/griefing with the purpose of intentionally damaging the Safety and Driver ratings of people.

I've seen this happen very frequently in the B-C rating races in sport mode and it appears that as long as they can simply mine-up their SR to easily get back up to B-C it will continue to happen.

The players doing this trolling (because I've seen the same accounts doing it on a regular basis) appear to always do the following; they will usually ask everyone to race clean but they will single out one specific person in the race, usually the one directly infront or near them, sometimes the fastest person in the race. They will then take the first opportunity to ram their target off the track and then do either one of the following:

1) They will constantly keep swerving and chop-blocking that same target while clearly racing properly with everyone else, not only will they do that, but they will do the usual taunting = hazard lights and weaving side to side, they will then slow down and brake-check their target repeatedly knowing that it destroyed their SR.

Or

2) If the above fails they will take advantage of the game not ghosting lapped cars, wait for their target and then do the same as above to sabotage their race and SR.

This is something that I've seen done to me, done to others and even to one guy who I've noticed is regularly in the top 10 qualifying times.

I think the root cause of this is the way that the SR works = it appears to not be able to recognise who's at fault in each case, doesn't appear to register clear moves into other cars and more often than not will apply the penalty to the wrong car. I think the SR system should probably be changed to act as an average instead of a race-to-race system which levels up and down, that way after a while the whole system will eventually weed out the cheaters.

This guy should be banned from sport races, at least for a week. He was trying to divebomb everyone out the whole race.

Not wanting to be generalizing things here but 90% of spanish drivers I come across behave like this or have no sportsmanship at all (I‘m B/S). When I started playing I had issues with french people but now it‘s mostly spanishs :lol:
I have found clean people from these countries too tho :)

This may be off topic but I didn't know until yesterday that people were "pause" racing in lobbies! Came up on the 1st place driver at Nurburgring 24 hr and his hazards were blinking... I just figured he'd inadvertently pressed the D pad. After passing him he obviously came out of the pause and tried to ram me off the track in the first turn after the last long straight. Scrub!

Needless to say, that's not cool at all.

PD needs to fix that for sure!

Back