Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
A lot of hacked car room are hosted by someone with KSA in their username or the green flag, mostly I found them just cruise, drag or trade.

What gets me about these lobbies though is that they are designated as "Drift", yet no-one is conceivably drifting. They're just spinning their cars out down the runway, it's chaos.

What gets me about these lobbies though is that they are designated as "Drift", yet no-one is conceivably drifting. They're just spinning their cars out down the runway, it's chaos.

Going in a straight line while swinging the rear of your car back and forth at very high speeds is common in the Middle East, known as Tafheet.

I have also heard it being called "Manji" drifting, but I might be getting the names confused.

Going in a straight line while swinging the rear of your car back and forth at very high speeds is common in the Middle East, known as Tafheet.

I have also heard it being called "Manji" drifting, but I might be getting the names confused.

First sounds right to me, and the second is definitely right.

Something along the lines of "You must be one of them people who doesn't think when it counts." I really wanted to comment back and say "Because thinking very hard in a video game matters very much when I'm taking a short break from college homework." Not to mention it seemed like he was trying to talk down to me. I play GT5 to relax, not to be insulted by random people on the internet. So I just blocked and muted him so I never have to hear him again. Problem solved! Half the people in the room have raced against me and know that I'm clean, fair, and know how to make good, sound decisions both on and off the track. Now then. I'll try my luck again tonight. I mainly use this thread to vent bad experiences, despite much of them actually being good. :)

You'll live. He doesn't seem like the most mentally sound individual :lol: you should've done yourself and the room a favor and ignored the pointless observation he made right from the start.

CallmeDan

That isn't drifting.

:grumpy:

Urgh. They just sicken me. It's a non-stop barrage of chromed AMGs, jacked F150s, 300Cs. It really is the lowest dregs of car culture.

Heck, at least drag lobbies have some scrap of decency. This is just about being a 🤬 on purpose.

Atleast it's an alternative to crashing expensive supercars due to their not so sharp driving abilities :rolleyes:

You'll live. He doesn't seem like the most mentally sound individual :lol: you should've done yourself and the room a favor and ignored the pointless observation he made right from the start.

You're right, I should have, but I don't make the most sound decisions when frustrated. I don't have the thickest skin in the world.

Edit: Is it me or is it REALLY fulfilling when you beat one of the ringers (NSX-R, RGT, LFA, GT No Stripe) with a Shelby Cobra or some other underpowered car? That thing is scary to drive on a controller and have decided to let it sit until I have my T500 RS in a couple weeks. I just can't drive smoothly on a controller. It's not the controller. It's me. I don't blame the hardware since that'd be dumb. :lol:

Last edited:
I hate it when kids in online lobbies call Safety Cars "cop cars" mainly because they know nothing about racing, just driving overrated super-cars with chrome finishing...

On an other note, a kid tried to convince me that the Nurburgring was located in the USA :lol: He must not be any older (or wiser for that matter) than a 10 year old.

I hate it when kids in online lobbies call Safety Cars "cop cars" mainly because they know nothing about racing, just driving overrated super-cars with chrome finishing...

On an other note, a kid tried to convince me that the Nurburgring was located in the USA :lol: He must not be any older (or wiser for that matter) than a 10 year old.
lol dude Im prety sure the Nrburgrin iz in Germny bro lol.

#SwagYolo

I hate it when kids in online lobbies call Safety Cars "cop cars" mainly because they know nothing about racing, just driving overrated super-cars with chrome finishing... On an other note, a kid tried to convince me that the Nurburgring was located in the USA :lol: He must not be any older (or wiser for that matter) than a 10 year old.
To be fair they do have flashing lights on top

That's what the Saudis do lol have yo not watched the Saudi drifters. Pure idiots spinning there FwD cars down packed highways waving ak47s out the window.

I only missed ONE page? Weirrrrd... :P

Anyway, something about X1s: They should be banned from online mode in 2.15 or whatever version is next. Either that, or they should have a separate category (like Ferrari F1s). Because X1 drivers cause havoc 99,999% of the time (in most rooms that is). That makes me :mad:.

Also, I'm surprised that no one thought of one of the best cars to push X1s around with. The Jay Leno Tank Car.

~GT5Power

Reddee
That's what the Saudis do lol have yo not watched the Saudi drifters. Pure idiots spinning there FwD cars down packed highways waving ak47s out the window.

I highly doubt the last part.

Whatever, it's a disgrace to drifting. Absolute load of crap.

GT5Power
Also, I'm surprised that no one thought of one of the best cars to push X1s around with. The Jay Leno Tank Car.

~GT5Power

RWD + massive torque = wheelspin. Can hardly push anything.

I highly doubt the last part.

Whatever, it's a disgrace to drifting. Absolute load of crap.

RWD + massive torque = wheelspin. Can hardly push anything.

Google it. Some absolutely epic crashes as well with guys cartwheeling 50+ feet out of open windows, mowing down spectators etc. And yes, some waving their weapon of choice out the window. It's not drifting at all, it's stupidity at it's finest.

Johnnypenso
Google it. Some absolutely epic crashes as well with guys cartwheeling 50+ feet out of open windows, mowing down spectators etc. And yes, some waving their weapon of choice out the window. It's not drifting at all, it's stupidity at it's finest.

Yes, I've had a look at what happens when it all goes wrong... won't link the videos, they're pretty nasty. I'm sure we've all seen that one on YouTube...

RE Tafheet/Hagawalah: IRL the Saudi cops are actually cracking down on this 🤬 because of safety risks. ;)

I do troll those rooms ocassionally, by entering my X2011 or Minolta 88C-V, pretending to participate, and crash the tafheeters. :lol:

I only missed ONE page? Weirrrrd... :P

Anyway, something about X1s: They should be banned from online mode in 2.15 or whatever version is next. Either that, or they should have a separate category (like Ferrari F1s). Because X1 drivers cause havoc 99,999% of the time (in most rooms that is). That makes me :mad:.

~GT5Power

No. It is not the car that is the problem. It is the idiots that drive it. Banning the X series will have them go onto another car.

Stop blaming the tool they use and start blaming the people who use it to troll.

No. It is not the car that is the problem. It is the idiots that drive it. Banning the X series will have them go onto another car.

Stop blaming the tool they use and start blaming the people who use it to troll.

That "other" car would likely be the Formula GT, Veyron, or Toyota Minolta 88CV.

I'm talking about alternative Trollmobiles for the X cars.

The Tank car is perfect for blocking people off roads and screwing with them.

Back