worth buying?

• Thread starter TURNER_042
  • 9 comments
England
London, England
JTURNER_042
i've had all the gran turismo's, and i'm not an avid bike fan, but does anyone think this is worth buying for under a tenner? it looks awesome, but have never played it. its just really tempting me lol

I'd say yes. I'm not a particular bike fan, but I liked it quite a lot. Hammering around the well known courses with bikes of all kinds is good fun.

And for that money, would you regret if it's not awesome?

Well, it turned me into somewhat of a bike fan as i bought it on day one when it came out and although the overal content is quite limited it provided me the same enjoyment any GT game gave me before.
I'm a car guy mostly and only slightly interested in bikes before, not that i've turned bike-mad since but it goes to show it can provide fun even when you're not really into bikes.
So yes, if you asked me, it is still largely a GT experience albeit from a completely new angle and different cornering angles.:sly:👍

cheers for the replies guys. when i ressurect my ps3 from ylod, i'll be sure to buy this :) also, i beleive this has got valencia in it? thats a great track. riding around there with a hayabusa? wooo :D

cheers for the replies guys. when i ressurect my ps3 from ylod, i'll be sure to buy this :) also, i beleive this has got valencia in it? thats a great track. riding around there with a hayabusa? wooo :D

If you're PS3 accepts PS2 games i would definitely consider it, and yes Valencia is in TT.:)

Well, it turned me into somewhat of a bike fan as i bought it on day one when it came out and although the overal content is quite limited it provided me the same enjoyment any GT game gave me before.
I'm a car guy mostly and only slightly interested in bikes before, not that i've turned bike-mad since but it goes to show it can provide fun even when you're not really into bikes.
So yes, if you asked me, it is still largely a GT experience albeit from a completely new angle and different cornering angles.:sly:👍

This...

It's really fun, and I've learned quite a bit about bikes, and I didn't know squat about them before. I got mine for $4 and it plays really well. In a way, it sold to me like Gran Turismo sold to the general population, you didn't need to know a lot about cars to have fun with the game. Until I bought this game, I didn't know that BMW made bikes. I also didn't know that bikes could go fast using less than 200 Horsepower. If they make another Tourist Trophy, I would like to see Harley Davidson in the game. (Because I like the "chopper" kind of bikes)

i do watch the motogp, and British superbikes, so i do know a bit about bikes, and my ps3 does support ps2 games so that hopefully wont be a problem. cheers for replies :)

I am not a bike fan, I bought this game for $5 at Gamestop. Trust me, If you like GT4, you'll like this game

Back