Would a Stealth car code from Asia work...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben78
  • 6 comments
  • 683 views
Messages
443
Canada
(Outaouais) Québec.
Messages
XxBen78xX
on a PS3 from North America if I made an Asian account on it ?
 
1234277022_ec4b302.gif
 
I do not believe it would.

And Rayzan. Although I do agree that he should of used the search button, you could of at least given him the link or give him the answer your self.
 
It will work as long as your playing with Asian disk. If your trying to use them with your NTSC disk then NO.
 

I did use the search option but all I found is posts that were talking about Ebay and how someone paid over 40$ for a stealth car.

Anyways.
 
And Rayzan. Although I do agree that he should of used the search button, you could of at least given him the link or give him the answer your self.

Sorry, my spoon feeding days are over.
This has been beaten to death, over and again. Seems when someone new to the game gets a clever idea they think they are the first to come up with it, and doesn't take the time to search through threads that discuss their clever thoughts.
 
Back