Would Hackers in the Time & Drift Trials bother you? (POLL)

Would you be bothered by hackers on the Seasonal Leaderboards

• No, It would not bother me.

Votes: 36 22.5%
  • Yes, It would bother me.

Votes: 95 59.4%
  • I would be furious.

Votes: 31 19.4%
  • The game would be unplayable for me.

Votes: 22 13.8%

• Total voters
I love how people are so delusional like people are going to get banned for this... and on the other side of the spectrum are people that don't give a ****... and then there is me right in the middle I would like to have a cracked car or 2 and be able to go incredible speeds but I want to learn how to do it myself and google is not my friend...

Looking at your number of posts says it all ......

I have a great like for this GAME. The point of difference with this GAME and part of it’s popularity has been the perceived/real equality in the pp system and the racing against the clock, AI or other gamers. Without this market advantage it just becomes another “shift” or “GTA” game. Therefore this save game manipulation may be a greater issue for PD and those who make dollars from the game then to individual gamers. Hybriding of cars sort of already occurs with the tuning, colour changing, tyre options, racing modifications that can be done in the game. It is the coding which is used to filter the cars when you enter an event which make the game what it is. Hybriding probably should be embraced by PD and the fact it is occurring it is expressing the need for something more for some gamers. The codeing filters that already exist when entering events should be fixed, if this “cheating” is occurring. This could be win win for everyone, which I am sure the business people associated with the game are currently investigating. What better way for developers to obtain ideas then watch hackers and then gamers express their ideas. I don’t use the photography applications in the game, track building or the drifting but I know there are gamers who have a great like for these in the GAME. Why cannot this be the same for slamming and flying cars? not that I am interested in either. Remember it is just a great GAME! I have spent approximately $1000 playing this game. Some of you more. There is too much money to be made in this type of product for business people to allow it to be spoilt. Just my ten cents worth or should I say $1000 worth.:dopey:
But I loved the GT franchise before the implementation of the PP system.

To me, it wouldnt bother me, why?
Simple, cuz i only try to get the golds on every event to the gears and cash, if im 12343422132132th on the leaderboard i dont care as long as i achieved gold

I don't care about the leaderboards at all. That said, for those that do, cheaters should not be using the hacked cars in TT's or DT's. I'm all for them being used in seasonals and even online for ***** and giggles, but cheating people is wrong. If you are just screwing with your game, so be it. Don't mess with the leaderboards, though.

Not sure how the current hybrids are cheating anything at the moment. The cars are useless in anything meaningful.

The ones you notice are the crazy ones. As I understand it though, you have a lot of freedom in modifying the values. Changing drivetrain, perhaps even adding a fan?

The question that is raised from this is: All the so called "alien lap times" produced in the past, were they all the result of "alien drivers", or were some the result of using "alien cars" (i.e. hacked)?

This is starting to look more and more like Tour de France...

The question that is raised from this is: All the so called "alien lap times" produced in the past, were they all the result of "alien drivers", or were some the result of using "alien cars" (i.e. hacked)?

This is starting to look more and more like Tour de France...

You make a good point...

Back