Would you Buy a new case cover for your PS2 if that was possible?

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Would you Buy a new case cover for your PS2 if that was possible? Ya know, kindof like how theres different color cell phone covers.

well i was trying to poll this question but i messed up. Can some one make a poll for this???

So you can get it to look like these..........

gal_ps2_1_screen001.jpg

Originally posted by Magic069
you can't edit it?

I would buy a silver one, heck ya... I would pay up to probably 50.00 bucks...

:D
I tried too.. it wouldnt let me.

Originally posted by Brian P
You gotta get the pad to match it though otherwise it'll look kinda stupid.

true... thats another 30.00... this is getting expensive... I think I would deal with the black controler.... :lol:

silver and black, not that bad

We got burgled a couple of years ago (different house) and my beloved elderly Playstation went in the robbery (along with my Namco Museum game which I have not been able to replace :mad: ).

As such the PS2 lurks in a very dark place tucked around at the back of the desk, and its black colour means that unless you lean forward over the desk at a particular angle you can't see it - leads, controllers and games are all hidden away.

As such, very happy with the black colour.

That silver one does look good though - dunno if I'd be prepared to pay for it though...

Originally posted by vat_man
We got burgled a couple of years ago (different house) and my beloved elderly Playstation went in the robbery (along with my Namco Museum game which I have not been able to replace :mad: ).

As such the PS2 lurks in a very dark place tucked around at the back of the desk, and its black colour means that unless you lean forward over the desk at a particular angle you can't see it - leads, controllers and games are all hidden away.

As such, very happy with the black colour.

That silver one does look good though - dunno if I'd be prepared to pay for it though...

I believe the ones in the picture are normal price, but very limited quantity. 666 in each colour.

I would get the gold one. I think those 3 were auctioned off were they not? I would get gold because hey I mean its gold. I would love silver though. :)

Back