Would you buy the Pc-version of GT?

• Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 13 comments

Will you buy the Pc-version of GT?

• Yeah, Put it on my flatscreen with Full Throttle

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • NO, I'M A DIE HARD PS FANATIC!!!! Throw it away!!

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Would you buy a Pc-version of GT?

Like the rumors are going round, it's said a pc version of Gt will be released, Called GT Proffessional. But the queation is: WILL YOU BUY IT!!!!

If I can get a game on the PC, I will. I prefer to have the PC version over any others. More control over the game and it could also be modded. Just think of being able to make for example a Honda Civic as fast as an F1 car without having to have an Gameshark.

****...id stop spending all my money and get another job jus so i could buy the top of line computer, and i dont give a **** if its not top of line in a week, jus so i could play it at the best graphics :D :D

Yeah - I probably would. I seem to be gradually turning into a PC game player.

That said - you'll be booking ski trips at the Chateau du Hell before that ever happens...

nah, i wouldnt bother.
my puter is a celeron 566... overclockable but worthless for new games.

and even if i had something that would run it i wouldnt get it....

why even ask? of course i will!!! for ppl with slower pcs i understand... but if there was pc version with open garage (so ppl can make cars! and own tracks!) there are no limits!
and built in online support!

better graphics, better resolution.

I would buy it over ps2 version if it was out..
too bad I got ps2 for GT3 :D

Wow, it's dead even. I don't know about the whole "better graphics". Unless they actually modified the games engine for the PC. It might be slightly better because you COULD fine tune it. But it'd be nothing to boast about. The open garage idea wouldn't be that great. It'd leave to many options open and the GT series would turn into "Apex Racing" which is also a racing game which blends imaginary cars with real ones. I wouldn't buy it for PC, and I have a fast one.

Back