• Don't care

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
ltgaff
I mean "rally", not "dirt and snow circuits". This was in GT5 in the Rally Gran Turismo Special Event, but it was very bad included, and didn't feel like a rally.
So, would you like a true rally mode?

Would I want it? Yes. Do I expect it? No. Could a GT Rally event in the regular events satisfy me? Largely, seeing as it has most of what real rallying has (exception: service areas)

Would love one, it would make the game a lot more diverse and fun.

Also hated how they did it in GT5, remember how long you had to wait until you could start the damn stage? You had to watch 2 cars in front of you get going first... :rolleyes:

Damn there's so many things they screwed up for GT5 if you think of it...

@mister dog

I think what PD was going for with letting the two cars go first is like a real life rally staging. They did the same thing in Dirt 3 with Trail Blazer events

Rallying: yes! I want them to include more rally stages in general, not just the dirt and snow ones but also tarmac. Like Eiger, Citta D'Aria etc. The physics are already quite good when rallying, now we need stages, damage and realistic events. ;)

Yeah,I'm all for that as long as they include the Metro 6R4 aswell.;) but forreal it would be a good inclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back