Would you pay for or even use a "God" mode Red Bull X2014?

Im just glad that I can drive these x series cars in this gt. I couldn't drive either of them in gt5. They were too stuck to the ground to get them to slip. In gt6 the improved physics make them handle a lot better

No, I wouldn't. I already regret glitching the game to have every car I ever wanted.
Serously! If it weren't for the glitch I'd have stopped playing months ago! Now I can have any car I want no matter how expensive it is, upgrade, customise, test, try sell - it's the perfect sandbox! :D

Serously! If it weren't for the glitch I'd have stopped playing months ago! Now I can have any car I want no matter how expensive it is, upgrade, customise, test, try sell - it's the perfect sandbox! :D
Yes, seriously. As much as I love driving my dream cars, having them all right at the start was just lame. Like I said above, it really hit me at the Classic Muscle Car Championship. I already had them all, so I didn't get the joy of picking one from the dealee, tuning it on a budget, fixing it up, and getting to win. I just took my Z/28 in there, dropped an unknown (but high) number into tuning, and blasted them away.

Yes, seriously. As much as I love driving my dream cars, having them all right at the start was just lame. Like I said above, it really hit me at the Classic Muscle Car Championship. I already had them all, so I didn't get the joy of picking one from the dealee, tuning it on a budget, fixing it up, and getting to win. I just took my Z/28 in there, dropped an unknown (but high) number into tuning, and blasted them away.

Create another PSN and start over! Use your original psn for sandbox!

Not sure if serious...

I think the normal redbull is stupendous enough.

Too many RB kids trolling online already.

I hate to be "that guy", but PD already did that for us. It's called buying credits :lol:
I might be missing your point here...but how is that relevant to a God Mode request? Sure, it'd allow you to buy the most expensive cars for the PP range, but it ain't really anything like the same.

For the record, no - not interested in that kind of gameplay style.

PP restrictions should be optional. Charging money to bypass flawed game design makes no sense.

Content should be unlocked from the word go, and gameplay should be fun enough to entice people without dangling artificial incentives like paint chips in front of them.

The whole thing is one giant mess of flawed game design, and no amount of tinkering is likely to fix it. There needs to be a mode with open content for those who don't want or have the time to jump through hoops, and there needs to be a mode where selecting, earning, and building your car has value and meaning. What we have now is a halfway house that satisfies neither of those groups.

Content should be unlocked from the word go, and gameplay should be fun enough to entice people without dangling artificial incentives like paint chips in front of them.

The whole thing is one giant mess of flawed game design, and no amount of tinkering is likely to fix it. There needs to be a mode with open content for those who don't want or have the time to jump through hoops, and there needs to be a mode where selecting, earning, and building your car has value and meaning. What we have now is a halfway house that satisfies neither of those groups.
Agreed.

I don't understand why the game industry is so hesitant to drop gimmicks. Games should be fun on their own, if there is a need to resort to rewards just to get someone to play, you've failed. There are people who like unlocking content, so I'm not suggesting that such things be removed from games, but it's silly to think that carrot and stick is necessary for a game to work. Just look at all simulations since forever, they're doing just fine with all the content available from the beginning.

No. Winning races like that isnt fun at all. Lots of cars are much much more fun to drive than those imaginary jet fighters with wheels.

Ugh, God mode as in it can be used in any race regardless of restrictions. PP, year, weight, length, powertrain, tires, HP, etc.

You could use this car in any and all races regardless of restrictions.

Definitely would not want it and absolutely would not even think of paying for it. Those races are easy enough with the cars they allow to enter, even weaker cars than are allowed can do the job. An X1 would just be very boring and pretty much a waste of time. Would be better to just put an easy button on the screen where you could just click it and collect the winnings for Gold on all events ;)

NEW "Genie" DLC PACK:

Delta-P-wing
Isuzu Koopa Troopa

And a track with no finish line that loops forever known as Minus World Raceway.
So the track is underwater with many roadkilled fishes?

Also whats the "P" stands for :D

Back