Would You Rather: Non-Automotive Edition

• Thread starter Zyla
  • 800 comments
Here is an age old question!

Crash Bandicoot 1-3 (PS1)

or

Spyro 1-3 (PS1)

Their is never an easy answer to this. :P
Crash Bandicoot 1 was my first ever videogame, got it new with a Playstation when I was a wee little kid. Spyro came along a little after and it was so much fun to play.

But I have to go with Crash. My brothers and sister would play them often, so they are very memorable. In fact, my sister still has the original 3 games today.

Let's see. Crash was one of my first Avatars on GTP, so I think it's pretty obvious.

CTR was like, my most played game on the PS1. I remember getting to the 2nd to last boss or something, before I got a PS2, and never went back. I need to dig my old games out again. The nostalgia factor is to great!

Really wish they wpuld reboot the series. Kinda died on a bad foot.

...or...got hit by an enemy with no Aku-Aku.

I remember this question being talked about in my area for a bit:

Would you rather know the date of your death OR the cause of your death?

I remember this question being talked about in my area for a bit:

Would you rather know the date of your death OR the cause of your death?

Date.

Would you rather:

Revive one of your former pets or revive one of your favourite dead artists/athletes?

Would you rather:

Have trading back in GT5 or the course maker in GT6?

(not referring to any other online features in these games)
I'm going to go with car trading as it would open up a lot more event styles I could do at the gt6 challenge hub.

I did love the course maker.

I'm going to go with car trading
It's worth noting that it's not just limited to car trading, i'm talking about all forms of trading in game including cars, paints, museum cards, anything that could be sent to another player. ;)
as it would open up a lot more event styles I could do at the gt6 challenge hub.
I was talking about GT5, not GT6. :P
I did love the course maker.
The course maker tracks people made were pretty awesome, but that stupid limit on how many you could have is what ruins it for me. So it's trading for me! Had a ton of fun getting cars from other people in my early days here, especially hybrids. Man, I miss the days when the GT5 marketplace was active. :(

It's worth noting that it's not just limited to car trading, i'm talking about all forms of trading in game including cars, paints, museum cards, anything that could be sent to another player. ;)
I was talking about GT5, not GT6. :P
The course maker tracks people made were pretty awesome, but that stupid limit on how many you could have is what ruins it for me. So it's trading for me! Had a ton of fun getting cars from other people in my early days here, especially hybrids. Man, I miss the days when the GT5 marketplace was active. :(
My friends and I used to race for pinks.

Too short. I'm a thin guy and usually sleep on my side tucked up or on my stomach. If on my side it's no problem but if I stretch out long on my stomach I'd just let my legs hang off a bit

Bed that's too short (head to foot) or too narrow?
Narrow. I like to stretch out. On my stomach, feet off the edge of the mattress, one arm stretched out under the pillow Superman style.

Finally. I hardly move once I'm down but I hate the feeling of my feet being unsupported when I'm in bed.

Back