Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,379 views
Most likely they weren't. That's just how it turned out to be.
But still, there's exceptions. You can't not like these two cars. :p

THIS IS NOT A COMPARO.
1983-Volkswagen-Golf-GTI-21.jpg

dsc_1341.jpg
 
300S, it's newer and better looking.
 
I'm surprised by the amount of people that went with the old one. Yes, it has a bigger and more powerful engine, but that's all it has going for it. The new one has loads more quality, a much better interior, and it isn't even much less powerful. I think it has, what, 40hp less? Maybe 50? Anyways, I'm glad everyone didn't pick the new one or it would've been boring. I'm just interested by the results.
 
New one, it's just better.
 
300C vs 300S-300S I'll choose you!

Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ or BMW E36 M3-M3 of course.
 
image.jpg


image.jpg


Equally horrible cars.
 
BRZ unless the M3 is the LTW or a super clean euro 3.2
Prius, smarts are useless here
 
Subaru BRZ vs. BMW M3 - BRZ because bias.

Smart ForTwo vs. Toyota Prius - Prius, easy.
 
Equally horrible cars.
ignorance.jpg



Prius, for me. I've not been in a Prius but I can be pretty sure that other than legroom (which the Smart Car had plenty of even though I'm 6'5") the Prius would be better.
 
GTi > XR2. It's the more memorable car.
86 > M3. The 86 is soulful, the M3 is not.
Smart > Prius...but I would not have the Fortwo. Instead, give me a Roadster Coupe Brabus.
 
I'd take the Prius just because it's much safer than the tiny smart car, and has more seats. Owning either car would mean me getting made fun of by pretty much everyone I know. Even my granny.

There's a Smart I've seen in my town a few times with the license plate, "49 MPG". It makes me want to get one that says, "14 MPG."
 
Hatchbacks

image.jpg

Peugeot 308 vs Mazda3 vs Volkswagen Golf vs Ford Focus
 
Golf, I love Golfs.
 
Back