Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,269,990 views
Nissan it's not quite as ugly as the Aston. The Aston must be one of the very few horrid looking Astons made.
 
MKIV Toyota Supra

toyota supra stock-1.jpg

or the R34 Nissan Skyline?

Nissan-Skyline-R34-GTR.jpg
 
Supra with an LS swap. :D

J/k. I'd rather have the Skyline. I prefer Nissan over Toyota.
 
Classic Mustangs; the '69-'70 Mustangs, those years introduced the awesome Boss Mustangs.

Vision Gran Turismo; Aston Martin DP-100, I love the look of it a lot more than the Nissan and look at those colors. :D

JZA80 Toyota Supra vs BNR34 Nissan Skyline; Supra within a heartbeat!
 
Last edited:
Isn't the skyline a GTR? As in supercar? Taking it if so.
 
Mustangs!-1st gen for me please.

VGT shootout-Aston by far, but I wouldn't mind the Nissan, I think it looks pretty nice.

Japanese Sports cars-R34 hands down. Huge GT-R fan here.
 
Supra, not allowed to have an R34 in America, because the U.S. finds it easier to ban import cars than solve actual crimes.
Move to Canada or don't drive it on the street. Problem solved.
 
Nissan fanboy says R34 Skyline GT-R.
 
Charger-vs-Chevelle.jpg


Boss-429-vs-65-GTO.jpg


69-GTO-vs-70-Hemi-Cuda.jpg


I choose Chevelle, Mustang, and the ram air GTO.
 
I do like GM. I just like the Charger, Boss & 'Cuda a bit more than what they were compared to.

I wish I could have the GTO's and the Chevelle too, but I had to pick one.
That's the way I felt with the Mopars in there. I mean, they went against one of my favorite cars, and my favorite GTO. Kinda outdone in my eyes :lol:.
 
*facepalm* 1st gen for first year, 2nd gen for second year and so on. Is that hard to understand? They're all the same anyway.

64-66 then.
They are all based on the same platform until 73. They are all considered first generation cars with various facelifts.


Anyways, Boss 9.
 
They are all based on the same platform until 73. They are all considered first generation cars with various facelifts.


Anyways, Boss 9.
There are two other ones, you know :p.
 
They are all based on the same platform until 73. They are all considered first generation cars with various facelifts.

Whatever. Ignorant me couldn't have guessed that.

Moar Muscle-Charger, Boss, 'Cuda
 
There are two other ones, you know :p.
Boss 9 is the bench of the bunch :p

Whatever. Ignorant me couldn't have guessed that.

Moar Muscle-Charger, Boss, 'Cuda
Then you really should brush up on your history before you start making claims.
 
Back