Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,269,057 views
I love the Classic Mini, but I like the Abarth 695 more.
 
Ignore.
 
Last edited:
For FM5 could we do matte decals on chrome paint? I don't know cause I don't have 5.

profile_picture_by_u_wot_m8-d534u82.jpg
 
As for RCG's comparison.


I'll pick the Abarth.
 
Abarth.

A real 427 Cobra.
1965-Shelby-Cobra-427-8.jpg


(Ignore the red stripes, unless that was an option).

Or a Lamborghini Miura.
1600px-6274_-_Luzern_-_Verkehrshaus_-_Lamborghini_Miura.JPG


Really tough choice, but I'll go with the Cobra.

No wait, the Miura.

Or maybe the Cobra...

Cobra it is!
 
This just came into my head:

Austin Mini Cooper S
Austin%20Mini%20Cooper%20S%201964%20(18).jpg


or

Fiat Abarth 695 SS
fiatabarth6951.jpg

The Abarth because badass and rear engine

Abarth.

A real 427 Cobra.
1965-Shelby-Cobra-427-8.jpg


(Ignore the red stripes, unless that was an option).

Or a Lamborghini Miura.
1600px-6274_-_Luzern_-_Verkehrshaus_-_Lamborghini_Miura.JPG


Really tough choice, but I'll go with the Cobra.

No wait, the Miura.

Or maybe the Cobra...

Cobra it is!

Miura because it's one of the most beautiful things ever and mid-engined V12
 
Miura but in red with gold rims.
 
I'll have the Miura in green please, although it's beautiful in almost every colour combination.
 
The Miura is a sublime beautiful car, except for its headlights... i never really got warmed up to this eyes with those heavy eyeshadows...

So i will pick Cobra!
 
Early 00s sport wagons

Alfa Romeo 156 GTA Sportwagon
156 gta.jpg


MG ZT-T 260
mg ztt.jpg


Volvo V70 R
volvo.jpg
 
Luxury sedans.
2014 Cadillac ATS
2013-cadillac-ats-137-600-600-001.jpg


2014 BMW 3 series.
ct_071713_bmw320i_0439-600-600-001.jpg


2014 Lexus IS:
2014lexusis005-600-600-001.jpg


2014 Audi A4.
13a420tfsi_01_hrgb-600-600-001.jpg


2014 Infiniti Q50.
ej2v1342-600-600-001.jpg


2014 Mercedes C-class.
2013_c350-1-600-600-001.jpg


2014 Volvo S60.
2014-volvo-s60-hero2-600-001.jpg


I choose the Cadillac, BMW in close second, Mercedes in a very close third, then the Lexus sorta far away, and then way back in the "Don't care pile" we have the Audi, Infiniti, and Volvo in that order.
 
Volvo because it's the least likely to break down and that era of Alfa's don't appeal to me that much.
BMW because it's German and because it has the most presence of all the German cars in that comparo.
 
All of those are horrendus...

Whichever has the most power. I'd make it a sleeper.
Actually, scratch that, I'll take whichever has the highest resale value, sell it, and buy one of the luxury sedans above.
 
Forgot to tell that MG has Ford V8 from factory.

Luxury sedans:
1. Merc
2. BMW
3. Volvo
4. Caddy
5. Audi
6. Infiniti
7. Lexus
 
Coupes: M4 without doubt.

Supercars: F12. It's got explosive power and GT refinement.



Lexus LFA Nurburgring
2048.jpg


OR​
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
Lamborghini-Gallardo-Superleggera-HD-Wallpaper-for-PC-1024x576.jpg


OR
​
Audi R8 LMX
7827aeb6ed0.jpg


OR
​
Nissan GT-R Nismo
2015-Nissan-GTR-Nismo-front-1.jpg

​

One of the toughest yet... I'll say LFA because it's rare and because of that engine
 
Back