Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,267,992 views
New_510_005.jpg

Datsun 510

or

1306_Toyota-Corolla-Levin-AE86.jpg

Toyota AE86

The cars can be any body style of your choice and can be modified.


Can I have this?

 
IMG_3261.JPG


vs



IMG_3266.JPG
 
Top one for me, whatever that is...

Pardon my ignorance, a Ford of some sort?
 
Cars that don't have names written: Top one. Nova?
 
Top appears to be a Nova.

I'll take the bottom one. Looks like a '66-'67 Coronet?
 
I'll take the Coronet.
 
It's a Nova SS 350 and a Coronet R/T 440

Also this is that exact Nova racing

 
Nova vs Coronet: Coronet, because Mopar.

GTR vs 911: The 911 for sure, because Porsche fanatic. Plus they sound better than the GTR. And come with a manual which is a plus.
 
Porsche is a lot slower tho, 4.8 0-60 and like 150hp down on power.
Doesn't matter to me. Sounds way better, manual transmission, and looks better to me.
 
Chevrolet Nova SS vs Dodge Coronet R/T; Nova SS

Nissan GT-R vs Porsche 911; I guess the GT-R.

--------------------

2014 Buick Verano Turbo
2014-buick-verano-turbo-right-side.jpg


or

2015 Ford Focus ST
focus-st-2015.jpg
 
Porsche, the GT-R is too much of a generic sports car for my liking.
 
Cornet, Porsche and focus.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Original Superbird
Or
image.jpg

image.jpg
 
Back