Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,266,202 views
Dodge Challenger SRT8 392

2011-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-392-wallpaper.jpg


or

1st gen Dodge Viper RT/10

dodge-viper-rt10-03.jpg
Challenger

2015 Mercedes C63 AMG sedan

if5a5fxij9a87ackbjrt.png


or

2012 Mercedes C63 AMG sedan

2012-Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-8.JPG


--

2015 Mercedes C63 AMG estate

gc3gdnyjcuhxbz9vukoi.png


or

2012 Mercedes C63 AMG estate

2012-Mercedes-C63-AMG-01.jpg
2015 for both
 
3rd gen. That's pretty easy.
 
Dodge Challenger 392 vs Dodge Viper RT/10; Dodge Viper, without any second thought.

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMGs; 2015 for both of them.

Audi TT Generations; Easily the 3rd gen Audi TT.
 
Dodge Challenger vs Dodge Viper RT/10: The Viper I guess, because the Challenger is to damn heavy.

C63s: I'd go with the 2012 for both, don't really care for the new C class.

Audi TTs: I guess the first gen based purely on looks.
 
Viper, old C63 sedan, new C63 estate, third gen TT easily.
 
Audi TTs in the order i like them:
1. R8 Mini TT Generation 3
2. TT Generation 2
3. TT Generation 1.
I wonder if the Gen-3 can come with a 7-speed gearbox, or a V8...
 
Dodges: Viper easily

C63 sedans: 2015

C63 wagons: 2015

Audi TTs:
1. 3rd gen
2. 1st gen
3. 2nd gen
 
Peugeot 20x hot versions:

Peugeot 205 GTI
01.jpg


Peugeot 206 RC
02.jpg


Peugeot 207 RC
03.jpg


Peugeot 208 GTi
05.jpg
 
This one is for MINI fans.
Mini Spiritual Concept
198l7ssz5qg77jpg.jpg

BMW Mini
02-06_Mini_Cooper.jpg

Daihatsu Trevis
2006_Daihatsu_Trevis_011_9153.jpg

To be honest, i think i'd go for the BMW Mini, though the Trevis is more faithful to the original Mini.
 
Trevis. Least ugly of the bunch.

Okay, the grille is actually pretty neat looking... Definitely the Trevis.
 
205 GTI, easily, the 208 is a great car as well, the 206 and 207 are ok but no where near as good as the 205 or 208.
1. 205
2. 208
3. 206
4. 207

I'll pass on the above 3.
 
Muscle car wagons:

Nova:
chevrolet-nova-ss-wagon-03.jpg


Gran Torino:
1973_Ford_Gran_Torino.jpg


Or Chevelle:
graggsswagon.jpg


I'm not a huge fan of Wagons, but I've seen some sweet Chevelle wagon hot rods, so that.
 
Muscle wagons:
1. Nova
2. Chevelle
3. Gran Torino
 
I'll take the Chevelle wagon easily, I didn't even know they made one :lol:.
 
Back