Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,265,817 views
Battle of countries:
1. Volvo
2. Citroën
3. Ford
4. Audi
5. Lexus
6. Chevrolet
7. Kia
 
Audi
Lexus
Volvo
Ford
Chevy
Kia
Citroen
 
2014-chevy-corvette-stingray-z51-price.jpg

Z51 LT3, which is the luxury(ish) model.

bmw-M3_729-420x0.jpg

Or an M3?

I'll take the vette. If I were getting an M-power BMW, it'd be an M5. I don't like the way the M3 looks.
 
Corvette, has it is not avaliable in my home country, therefore more rare...
 
M3. When there's a choice between German and 'Murican, the answer is almost always German imo.

Megan Fox pre-surgery or Megan Fox post-surgery? I reckon pre-surgery any day.

Am I doing this right? :sly:
 
No, but pre surgery. ;)

2014 CTS-V sedan.
91711e7f-4b06-43de-bee3-a0966103089f.png


2014 Maserati Ghibli.
2014-maserati-ghibli-fd.jpg


I choose the Cadillac, because...

American.
V8.
Looks better (In my opinion).
And it's a Cadillac, which I love.
 
V8 battle: This is hard one. Corvette... No M3... No Corvette... The M3 is more practical... I'm taking M3.

Sport sedans: Maserati
 
Hmm, tough choice but I think I'd go with Maserati.

Here's a choice I can't make, Ford Escort X-Pack or Toyota AE86 N2

Escort
rs2000xpack.jpg


AE86
image
 
3510483701093434690.jpg


or

2062042_1.jpg


No, you can't sell the Veyron. No, you do not have a nine figure salary.
 
Veyron. I'd keep it in the garage, just so I can say I have one.

Edit: I'd rent the Veyron to people and make a fortune.
 
M3, maserati, escort, and bugatti.
 
Civic. Who's to say I don't have an eight figure salary, or seven, or six, or five, or four?

So many possibilitiee
 
Veyron vs Civic: Veyron, I could put it in museum and people would pay to see it. :sly:
 
Audi, BMW, Maserati, Escort, Bugatti.
 
Back