Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,266,213 views
F Series (Over a dozen pics):

1950_Ford_F3.jpg

1716px-1954_Ford_F-100_Red.jpg

1960_Ford_F-100_Debadged.jpg

1707px-1965_Ford_F100_Pick_Up.jpg

1972_Ford_F-250_Camper_Special_pickup.jpg

1920px-Ford_F-250_Ranger.jpg

1920px-7th-Ford-F150.jpg

photo-1_zpsf14ce8d3.jpg

1920px-Ford_F-150_XL_Reg._Cab.JPG

1920px-%2797-%2798_Ford_F-250_XL_Regular_Cab.JPG

Ford_F150_FX4_2004.jpg

1634px-2009_Ford_F-150_XLT_SuperCrew.jpg

1920px-2015_Ford_F-150_Detroit_Auto_Show.jpg

I think I'll take the 5th gen.
 
I'll take the LFA just for the engine note.
 
Not vans:
1. 4th
2. 2nd
3. 5th
4. 3rd
5. 1st
6. 13th
7. 12th
8. 11th
9. 10th
10. 9th
11. 8th
12. 7th
13. 6th
 
I'll take the 10th-gen. Second pick would be 9th.
 
Lamborghini, LF-A, and the newest F Series (10th I think? The aluminum one)
 
1980s Supercars - Ferrari 288 GTO

Japanese Track Spec Supercars - Nismo GT-R R35

Ford F-Series - The Newest One
 
Last edited:
Ram Runner
LFA Nurburgring Package
288 GTO
 
Would you Rather - Legendary Wagons

Land Rover Ranger Rover Classic

1970-land-rover-range-rover.jpg


or

Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 460

d43864c90df075c94489ddbe4ca5ffe916a798526d99894f5cfd84d6043f962f.jpg


or

Toyota Land Cruiser J70

Toyota_Land_Cruiser_HZJ76HV_001.jpg


or

Jeep Cherokee SJ

Jeep_Cherokee_SJ_Chief_S_f.jpg

​
 
70s SUVs:
1. Range Rover
2. Mercedes Benz G
3. Toyota Land Cruiser
4. Jeep
 
Would you rather drive a reliant robin or a smart car
 
Wagons: Mercedes.
Micros: Reliant, as long as it has a four-point seatbelt so I can roll it :D.
 
Wagons - Toyota Land Cruiser

Small Cars - Smart Fortwo, there's less of a chance that the Smart will fall over at a turn than if I were to drive the Robin.
 
I'll take the seventh-generation F-Series, the Range Rover Classic, and the Reliant Robin.



kkfk0nfuwejbf75df2mg.jpg

Tesla Model S P85D


or


Dodge-Charger-SRT-Hellcat.jpg

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat​
 
I'll take the seventh-generation F-Series, the Range Rover Classic, and the Reliant Robin.



kkfk0nfuwejbf75df2mg.jpg

Tesla Model S P85D


or


Dodge-Charger-SRT-Hellcat.jpg

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat​

You are KILLING me with this one :lol:

Probably the P85D
 
Back