Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,767 views
Audi S3 easily.

Are you seriously comparing an S3 with a Chevrolet Cruze?
 
Porsche 911 Turbo
2017-porsche-911-turbo-s-cabriolet-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-682508-s-original.jpg


Audi R8
image


Jaguar F-Type SVR
2017-jaguar-f-type-svr-convertible-review.jpg


Ferrari 488
207783_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm not really sure the F-Type or 488 are comparable. In fact, Does anyone really cross-shop a £60k Jaguar that has 300-340 bhp with a £220k Ferrari that makes 660 bhp?
 
I'm not really sure the F-Type or 488 are comparable. In fact, Does anyone really cross-shop a £60k Jaguar that has 300-340 bhp with a £220k Ferrari that makes 660 bhp?

I guess the SVR version would make for a better comparison.

(Fixed original post)
 
Last edited:
Porsche 911 Turbo.
 
Subaru XT



or

Mitsubishi Cordia Turbo

 
Subaru XT, because of this:


How cool does that look!
 
Subaru, although I want to know more about the Cordia Turbo.
 
Honda CR-Z



or

Renault Wind

 
Honda Prelude SI



or

Mazda MX-6 LS

 
I think the MX-6 is a bit of underappreciated small coupe, but the Prelude in Mk4 trim is the one for me.
 
Back