Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
Bugatti.

Not too familiar with either of them, but the Hudson looks a little more appealing to me.

Audi wagon (I mean, it's in the name right?)
Hmmm, tough, but, I think I would take the SSC.
Finally, the Stud for sure. I like the looks much better. How the grill runs up to the door along the hood line, and the cab rounds off in the back rather than having the more hard angle the Hudson does. Both are good looking trucks from my favorite era of american automobiles though and honestly would be happy with either.

'94 S2 Coupe
Chiron, there's no proof the SC actually reaching 300 MPH afaik
The Hudson is much better looking IMO.

Which road legal 962 would you take:

Schuppan 962
sm_users_img-152602.jpg

93-porsche-schuppan-c62_dv-19-ai-01-800.jpg

Dauer 962
Dauer_Street_car.jpg

Koenig C62
IMG_9229Koenig-C62-For-SpeedHunters-By-Naveed-Yousufzai-680x453.jpg

I'd personally take the fist Schuppan with the rounded headlights, the C62 looks like a kit car and something is off in the headlights/front bumper area of the Dauer even though it's not a bad looking car.

defenetly the yellow Dauer 962 it really looks like a le mans car for the road. the Schuppan looks like a failed concept car in my vision.

Last edited:
The first Schuppan looks they mated a le mans prototype with an Autozam.
Of the four, I'd take the second Schuppan.

Which American sports car of the 1950s would you like?

Arnolt-Bristol. Bristol 404 in Italian clothing.

Arnolt-MG. MG TD in an envelope body.

1953 Chevrolet Corvette. Stovebolt-6, 2-speed Poweglide.

1955 Ford Thunderbird. V8 boulevardier.

Kaiser-Darrin. Flathead inline-6, doors slide inside front fenders.

Muntz Jet. 4-seats, Cadillac, later Lincoln 160 hp V8.

Nash-Healey. Inline 6, finished 3rd in class at Le Mans.

Z3 M easily. Not such a fair comparison, since although all the cars are roughly the same weight, you’re comparing a 330hp car with two others that make 100 less hp.

They were three German sports coupes for under 100,000 that were on sale around the same time. I don't need to meet some magical horsepower quota to have the ability to compare them. Plenty of other posts in this thread have some pretty mismatched cars if you're judging solely on power.

Horsepower isn't everything anyways. Styling, handling, value, sound etc. should all be considered as well. The best one isn't always the one that makes the most power.

Although I do agree with you that I'd pick the Z3 M Coupe, it's my favourite German car of all time, but more so for the quirkiness than the power it makes.

I've always loved the quirkiness of a station wagon combined with a sports car like the MGB GT and Volvo 1800ES, so the Z3 coupe appeals to me in exactly the same way. Hatchback utility on a sports car? Yes, please.

I'll take the BWM but by a slim margin over the TT.
What's nice about the TT is that the 1.8t takes to mods really well. Upgrade the turbo, open the exhaust a bit, get a tuner for it and it will lay down up to 400hp before needing internal work.

Back