Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
2CV Charleston
iu

VW Beetle
iu

Out of these two car collections which one you would choose to take a car from? When you get the car the car will be fixed/restored
to its original spec
MID NIGHT Wangan Club: lots of tuned cars that are legends in their own way.
View attachment 949143
Brunei Car Collection: millions of exotics a lot of these being one off specials specially made for the collection.
View attachment 949144
View attachment 949145
View attachment 949146

Brunei Car collection looks interesting and all but i hate being seen inside exotics, not to mention i'm not massively into Supercars so Mid Night Club i guess.

2CV Charleston
iu

VW Beetle
iu

The Bug, looks more comfortable.

In this one I think it might be a cultural thing. Fox bodies where as far as I have been tole very common in the states while very rare in Europe. But the Sierra was reasonable often seen here. The XR4i was probably the second most sold next to the entry model.
Now the Cossie is a different story!

It's 1950 in Europe. The effects of WWII are finally starting to dissipate. You've got enough money to buy a new car, but nothing extravagant. You've heard good things about two-strokes so you think you're going to give one a try. Which of these cars, all introduced during or for the 1950 model year and all with twin-cylinder two-stroke engines, do you choose?

1950 DKW F89, 684cc 23hp

1950 Goliath GP700, 688cc 25hp

1950 Gutbrod Superior, 593cc 20hp

1950 Saab 92, 764cc 25hp

Last edited:
Back