Wrangle up those pictures, because 'Murica!

Sorry I know I am not supposed to double post but I couldn't help myself. A bit more 'Big Pete' love.
ats_00292.png
ats_00293.png
ats_00294.png
ats_00295.png
ats_00296.png
ats_00298.png

Oh man! Finally. After wanting this truck for so long, there is a working version with GOOD sounds available. The Argosy is here to stay! Seriously, I don't know what's up with Freightliner because no truck of this manufacturer has really worked for me. The Argosy is probably the most complete, but it either didn't work in my ETS2 and ATS, or it always had sucky sounds. In this new version they finally added Kriech's sounds.

ats_00006.png

At last! A cab-forward truck in my ATS!

Took the W9 sight seeing, I have to say SCS have done a fantastic job with the Grand Canyon scenery. Having never been there in person I have no clue what its like in real life to make a proper comparison but, going by what I have seen in pictures and TV I personally am impressed.

ats_00365.png
ats_00366.png
ats_00367.png
ats_00368.png

I also have the new Pete, really enjoying it but still have my old faithful W900, with 90,000 miles on the odometer I don't think I can part with it. :)

ats_00643.png
ats_00673.png

First time in a while I fired up the game. I couldn't help but take this pic on a road near Winnemucca.
ats_00003.png

I play this on a laptop so the graphics are a little crappy in the background, sorry.

Anyone else been playing the rescale beta ? I'm loving it. The long journeys across the desert feel "right" , or at least a lot better than previously.

Vipers 389. :bowdown:
Yes, an I love every second of the rescale. It feels alot more true to life now.

ats_00006.png

My roommate somewhere in Southern California.

Que the double post lol.. sorry admins/moderators.

My pride and joy W900 reached 100,000 miles tonight. Thought it was too good of an opportunity...
Bought her brand new with zero miles (obviously).

ats_00717.png
ats_00721.png
100kmiles.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Here's some of my trucks :)
The two first pictures are of the Kenworth W900 in both daycab and studiocab and the last one is my Peterbilt 389 sleepercab.

Hello!
I wonder if the places in the first and the two last pictures are mods or are them in game from stock?

After a long break from ATS , I freshened up the mod folder today and went for a drive.

View attachment 629864 View attachment 629865 View attachment 629866 View attachment 629867 This old bastard is pretty good. It is a payware truck but I found it elsewhere.
Nice trucks. I want them in a model from SCS , why can't they have old trucks in game :(
I want old trucks in ATS!

Back