WRC 8 Coming September 2019: New Dynamic Weather System Promises More Realism

I must have played a different WRC7 to everyone else. Horrible on a pad, horrible on a wheel, dull stages. I mean this trailer looks good but I'm taking it with a huge pinch of salt.
Wow totally different experience here. Very good handling with t300rs, very good stages.

I wonder what they will do with the English codriver ?

I had mixed feelings about him. At first I didn't like the sound of his manic voice or his robotic delivery, but it didn't take me long to accept him as being, well, not too bad !

I hope they don't use the one from VR4 as this bloke sounds far too relaxed. I dunno, it must be difficult to find someone who's 'just right'.

The co drivers I've liked in the past have been the younger Nicky Grist from the McRae games, the woman from Dirt 2/3, Paul Coleman from DR and no doubt Phil Mills will be great in DR2.

What do you guys think ?

I wonder what they will do with the English codriver ?

I had mixed feelings about him. At first I didn't like the sound of his manic voice or his robotic delivery, but it didn't take me long to accept him as being, well, not too bad !

I hope they don't use the one from VR4 as this bloke sounds far too relaxed. I dunno, it must be difficult to find someone who's 'just right'.

The co drivers I've liked in the past have been the younger Nicky Grist from the McRae games, the woman from Dirt 2/3, Paul Coleman from DR and no doubt Phil Mills will be great in DR2.

What do you guys think ?

I use the French co-driver and I think he is very pleasant to listen at.

@Pfei plenty more a 'fond's' in 6 !!

One thing that I experienced playing WRC 6 during the WRC2 class was a cancelled stage, due to too many spectators..! I've never experienced this during my time with 7, has anyone else ? It certainly added a twist to the results.

One thing that I experienced playing WRC 6 during the WRC2 class was a cancelled stage, due to too many spectators..! I've never experienced this during my time with 7, has anyone else ? It certainly added a twist to the results.

I have had canceled stages in 7. Can't remember the reasons offhand...

I have had canceled stages in 7. Can't remember the reasons offhand...

Me too. In all the time spent only one stage canceled. It was a SSS in maybe Poland? Can’t recall, but there was no reason given.

I had a cancelled Stage on WRC 7 yesterday due to there being too many spectators.

Latest Posts

Back