Wrecking before the start?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 6 comments
  • 977 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
This weekend I entered the 700pp at Suzuka and when I popped into the car it was spinning across the track. I hadn't even gotten to the start line and taken control.

Has this ever happened to anybody else?
 
Sounds related to connection issues. Your side may have lagged severely behind everyone else.
 
i havent had it done to me myself but i saw loads of these type of issues on the HSR Skyline/F430/Corvette Event 2 Updates ago, Tons of people in Ferrari's were skidding everywhere and got loads of booast into the lead
 
It is a lag issue ,im using satelite internet and cant race online
because its too slow.
Every time i get into the game i get dissconected but if i dont click the
ok button the car behind me hits me ,as i havent moved and the race has begun already. so i guess you are experiencing the same thing ,but you get into the race and can drive.
Satelite is useless ,even with 1 other person in the game i get booted because my connection is too slow.
 
Yes its certainly the servers sometimes they are down, as I've experienced in the past the most bizarre thing happened to me when my car wasnt starting at the starting grid it was starting at the hairpin after the tunnel at Suzuka
 
It is a lag issue ,im using satelite internet and cant race online
because its too slow.
Every time i get into the game i get dissconected but if i dont click the
ok button the car behind me hits me ,as i havent moved and the race has begun already. so i guess you are experiencing the same thing ,but you get into the race and can drive.
Satelite is useless ,even with 1 other person in the game i get booted because my connection is too slow.

I could believe that if it happened after the start line. Before the line the host computer should keep all the cars in line...
 
Same thing happen to me on on Fuji...
I was in the fourth or third place can't remember (right side) and when we were about to start another GTR popped into mine and i was sent flying to the right wall (he take my starting position) and when race started he started normaly from mine position and i started form a wall :D
I only saw this once so this isn't occasional problem i think...
 
Back