• 187 comments

Abraxas

WrongGear photographer ;)
Premium
Poland
Wroclaw
GTP_Abraxas
Hi all!
I've decided to change my approach to photo gallery, so I've removed older photos from first post.
From now on I'll be adding photos in packs with some short thoughts about cars.
You can expect premiums, standards, comparisons, drift cars and many more.

I'm average drifter, average racer, and average photographer, so don't expect miracles ;)

I hope you like it.

Click on image below:

5890885058_378770afc4.jpg

1:28,219 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '10 Pooooooower
1:29,667 Lamborghini Murcielago SV '10 Whoa!
1:30,619 Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 Razor edge
1:30,881 Mercedes SLR McLaren '09 I mean... how?
1:31,026 Mercedes SLS AMG '10 Faster than you think
1:32,103 McLaren MP4-12C '10 Tricky but fast
1:32,323 Saleen S7 '02 Wild and fast
1:32,908 Ferrari California '08 What the hell?
1:33,668 Ferrari F40 '92 Demanding - rewarding
1:33,879 RUF CTR2 '96 Faaast but not fun
1:34,391 BMW M3 GTR Road Car '03 Astonishing accuracy
1:34,520 Aston Martin Vanquish '04 Glued
1:35,403 Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 Hard to manage
1:35,705 Maserati GranTurismo '08 Hard to manage
1:36,106 Mercedes E55 AMG '02 Powerslide!
1:36,159 RUF 3400S '00 Pure pleasure
1:36,402 Audi RS6 '02 Heavyweight monster
1:36,566 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 Nervous but fun
1:38,402 Autobacs Garaiya '02 Oversized kart
1:38,486 Tesla Roadster '08 Whoooooosh
1:38,718 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 Growling burger

1:40,035 TVR V8S '91 Controlable fun
1:41,731 Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Funny boat
1:43,660 Mercedes 190 E Evo II '91 Idiotic tires
1:44,233 Ford Focus ST '06 Predictable
1:45,103 Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Very good for big FF
1:45,174 Fiat Coupe Turbo '00 Nice car, yup
1:46,575 Opel Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 Understeering cow

Last edited:
5525313441_94199c7006_b.jpg

Hitting the RUF
I've never liked Porsches. Same looks, engine in wrong place. Cars that have one purpouse: to make feel better men with mid-age crisis.
Despite that I've decide to give RUF 3400s, and CTR2 a chance.

First was 3400S. Porsche Boxter, supercar for poor people. That can't be good... Well I was totally wrong. This car is amazing. Not a rocket, but great fun to drive. You just feel connected to it.

RUF CTR2. 4WD monster. It sould be fun, but it isn't. Understeer, no feel at all.

Conclusion. CTR2 is faster, better looking, great sounding car. So when you have a chance go get your 3400S form UCD!

Dutch crazy
Spyker C8 looks crazy, and drives how it looks. I had great fun with this littel weed powered monster. Could be nice drifting base.

Born for drifting
BMW M3, after many mods. Even noob drifter can look cool in it as you see below.

London job
Old mini is fun, when you see it on streets, but not so much fun when you drive it. It's just too slow. But I'm sure it would be fun to make some Supercharged Mr Mean Machine from it.

Sexy french maid?
Peugeot 406 coupe looks stunning. Pinifarina made a pice of art from it. Sadly Peugeod made rest of it. When you look at it, you desire it like sexy french maid, but you'll be very disappointed that she have syphilis.

That's all for first issue. Tell me if you like it.

Good work so far. The RUF's are hard to get good shots of. The Spyker looks great in those colors.

Wow. The Spyker looks good enough to be premium, and the Ruf Shots are amazing. Love the setup of the 2.

5578681209_99fd32207d_b.jpg

Head 2 head
Forgotten legends
We've returned on our favourite Toscana road with two astonishing, american muscle cars. Maybe they're not so iconic as Mustangs, Corvettes or Camaros, but trust me, you'll love them.

First was Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67. My father have convertible one (not XR-7) from 1969. Killing looks, marvelous soundtrack, but it's ultra soft. Not XR-7. It handles really great for old muscle. And that huge grille. Any drawbacks? Yes, too short gearing, and nothing else.

Next was Chevelle SS. I was shocked how well it handles. Good speed for old american, and tons, tons of fun.

Conclusion. You just can't afford to not have these two beauties in your garage. Great looks, great sound and fun fun fun!

Supercar fest
Raw steak
Sallen S7. My god it's tricky. It's like hanging off the cliff on on your little finger, but in this case you like it! But be carefull, on mistake and you're falling down.

Drift corner
Triumph of drifting
This mint british little car just loves drifting. You have to tune it big, but you won't regret it. It will put a smile on your face and other drifters on track. Even my girlfriend can drift that (she's driving in these pics).

Clockwork orange
I don't like FF cars, but this one is really fun. It just loves to go crazy. And that colour. Our photographer had to wear sunglasses during whole session.

Isn't she lovely?
Toyota 2000 GT. It was love at first sight. Just look at it. She's like those holywood actresses from old movies. They didn't need silicone and botox to look classy and sexy. I wouldn't give a damn about handling but was very surprised how much fun is in this lovely lady. Some oversteer here and there but everything under control. You'll love it as I do.

The JAG
It was my childhood dream. Maybe it don't have graet handling. Too much understeer sometimes, but look at it. This design is timeless. Icon on four wheels.

Pooooowwwweeeerrrrr
Everyone knows Veyron. Everyone have their opinion on this car. Well it's fast. I mean reaaaaalllly fast. And that's all it has to offer. It's just too heavy to handle well. It was fast, exciting but unpleasant drive.

Sports season
Little Big Honda
Seasonal races are becoming more popular every week. This time we've entered World Classic Cars Series with small underpowered Honda P800 Race Car. You have to buy it, you have to race it! It was challanging, entertaining and very very fun. I couldn't wipe smile off my face entire race.

That's all for this issue. Tell me what you think.

Love the Cougar/Chevelle shots. The Colors and angles make it very 70's on a desert road. And now i want a P800 and XJ220... They look so much fun to drive from the shots.

With that kind of support I'll try to post next one at weekend. Thanks for feedback :)

5612411097_9fd22567c1_b.jpg

Head 2 head
The Spy Who Loved Me
Look at them. They're like moving pice of art. Two phenomenal grand tourers designed to give pleasure. It's incredible how complete they are. Power, handling, fun, all in one beautiful package.

Maserati Gran Turismo S. Drop dead looks, grat handling, and great fun to drive. A little harder on gas pedal and you're going sideways but everything remains in control. Did I say it looks stunning?

Maybe Vanquish was overpriced. Maybe it weights as much as little house. But you will forget about that in one second. Step on gas, and you feel raw power. Lots of smoke in rear view mirror, and off we go! First corner and you're suprised how much grip you have. Next corner, more gas, and sweet powerslide. All in control. I can't describe how much fun is in this car. Also it looks like it want to bite your head off.

Conclusion. Maserati and Aston are like secret agents. Sophisticated and handsome on the outside, but strong and deadly inside. Vanquish is like James Bond, Maserati is like Nikita. Choose your weapon.

Supercar fest
Black adder
No, not like in tv series, but like venomous snake. McLaren MPputheremanyuselessnumbers is sleek, beautiful, but deadly. One mistake and you won't find serum for this poison.

Drift corner
Ketchup and mustard
Drifter out of the box. And not some average drifter but really monster. HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 was build just for one purpouse - going sideways, fast.

Runnig with scissors
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 is mad in every aspect. Splitted wing doesn't help to control this beast. Even with traction control it's hard to tame it. But it's fun actually, even if some sort of masochistic.

Every girls dream
As I remember, every girl in late 90's wanted this car. Design was refreshing. Small, city friendly, but with sporty attitude. Sadly it was only Corsa with stiffer suspension and nice body. Even with it's lack of power and big understeer it's quite brisk.

Daddy's having fun
Lotus Carlton, 4-door saloon ideal for your family. But don't tell your wife how powerful it is. Also if you'll drive a little faster with your mother in law, she could have a stroke. That's a nice feature.

Cruise it with style
No matter Karmann will slide off the road if you go over 70kph in long fast corner. No matter it has acceleration capabilities of bulldozer. Only one thing matters, style. And Karmann Ghia has a lot of it.You don't drive it fast not becouse it can't, you just don't want to. Put your Wayfarers on, and cruise through Monte Carlo.

Toy in sandpit
Oh look, it's got Rallllleeeeyyy badge on it. Let's go to forest for some testing. Pedal to the metal! Whoa that's slow. It struglled to go over 50kph uphill. But surprisingly it was a lot fun trying not to brake at all in corners. Pug 106 Rallye - Slow but fun on gravel (if you're going downhill).

Sports season
Pick me up
Seasonal truck series? Oh great, 3 tons, weight ratio 90:10, and turning abilities of the moon. But wait! You can enter with Daihatsu Midget! Tuned to the max Midget is incedibly fun to drive. But be careful. When you'll manage to overtake driving on 2 wheels, you will laugh so hard that your ass can fall off.

Damn, that was big one. Hope you like it.

^^ Thanks, but not as awesome as fun that I had racing round Ring in this little fellow.

I know that it was awesome. I beat all Truck events (!) in my Raspberry Red Pearl maxed out + Racing Softs. ;)

Hah, if you're average then nobody is good. Great work. I really love the two Mclaren photos on the ring. They look very realistic.

FishyJuice: Respect. I've golded Tsukuba, and got 2ng place at Ring. Others still wait for some more free time.
NBDESIGNZ: Thakn you.
Dolp: Thanks. I always try to do some every day photos of "normal" cars.
Nasadus: Ok, maybi a little above average. I'm trying t do my best.

Thanks for feedback guys.

Back