[WRS] GTP LMP Endurance Series (S1) - POSTPONEDFinished 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 448 comments

Would you like to see GT cars racing in this next season?

• Total voters
i'm not sure (for next season) whether to include the Group C cars so i could make the classes to be LMP, Group C and GT, any ideas guys?

I'll definitely have to miss Le Mans as I'm racing in the AUEC Total Endurance 12hrs of Nurburgring the night before. It doesn't quite clash but even if I am awake I'll be completely burnt out. The rest of the races should be fine as long as they run on time but I won't have a lot of time to practice as other leagues take priority.

I'll definitely have to miss Le Mans as I'm racing in the AUEC Total Endurance 12hrs of Nurburgring the night before. It doesn't quite clash but even if I am awake I'll be completely burnt out. The rest of the races should be fine as long as they run on time but I won't have a lot of time to practice as other leagues take priority.
aw okay that's fine mate, good luck at Nurburgring :)

NEW STARTING PROCEDURE

As GT6 will line you up on the grid, we will have to take the pace lap approach.

So, drivers will be lined up on the grid (remember where you are), and once the lights go green stay in your grid box UNTIL the safety car passes the leader, whom of which can move after the safety car has passed them. Drivers can go at their own pace, weaving to warm up their tires if they want to. However, there is NO overtaking on this pace lap.
If any driver spins on the pace lap, there will be a second lap for him to get back into position (second lap will only be added if there isn't enough time on the first lap).
Before the final corner all drivers must formate into double-file behind the safety car and must not weave (if they were).
Once the car has left the circuit via pit lane, the leader can decide when to start the race (between the pit lane entry and start/finish line). Once the leader has 'planted' the throttle, the race will be underway.

Note: Safety Car will be driven by me (mikey_2412)

I was actually thinking about how cool it would be if there was a safety car and there is! Heaps keen for the race and it like your input for the season :)

Happy racing everyone

I can't seem to get enough grip with my car on RH tires, I need to adjust the settings because I'm having too much acceleration at low gears. Anybody here good at tuning who can give me hints as to what I should be adjusting?

I was actually thinking about how cool it would be if there was a safety car and there is! Heaps keen for the race and it like your input for the season :)

Happy racing everyone
cool well i hope to see you Sunday :) that's if my internet is sorted by then

I can't seem to get enough grip with my car on RH tires, I need to adjust the settings because I'm having too much acceleration at low gears. Anybody here good at tuning who can give me hints as to what I should be adjusting?
How do you test when you don't know the specs?

How do you test when you don't know the specs?

You can test the handling of the car. Many things you can do will work regardless of specs.

Open up the differential a bit as a starter. Camber will help with stability on acceleration also but I haven't yet come up with a way to use it in which lap times don't suffer. Also adjust your driving style with high powered cars. Be easier and more progressive on throttle and short shift a little if you have to.

@1996mikey2412
Any info about specs?

You can test the handling of the car. Many things you can do will work regardless of specs.

Open up the differential a bit as a starter. Camber will help with stability on acceleration also but I haven't yet come up with a way to use it in which lap times don't suffer. Also adjust your driving style with high powered cars. Be easier and more progressive on throttle and short shift a little if you have to.

@1996mikey2412
Any info about specs?

I was just joking mate trying to tell @1996mikey2412 to hurry up with the specs :)

I was testing the Audi R18, Peugeot 908, Toyota TS030 & the Pescarolo C60 Hybride at Fuji

Audi - 650pp @ 900kg, 1:27.8

Peugeot - 660pp @ 930kg, 1:27.3

Toyota - 632pp @ 900kg, 1:27.6

Pescarolo - 630pp @ 900kg, 1:27.4

These are rough one-lap times, so it depends on how quick drivers are

I was testing the Audi R18, Peugeot 908, Toyota TS030 & the Pescarolo C60 Hybride at Fuji

Audi - 650pp @ 900kg, 1:27.8

Peugeot - 660pp @ 930kg, 1:27.3

Toyota - 632pp @ 900kg, 1:27.6

Pescarolo - 630pp @ 900kg, 1:27.4

These are rough one-lap times, so it depends on how quick drivers are
BHP ?

Back