[WRS] GTP LMP Endurance Series (S1) - POSTPONEDFinished 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 448 comments

Would you like to see GT cars racing in this next season?

• Total voters
For whoever's hosting tomorrow:

Room settings:
Comment: LMP Testing
PP limit: 670
Category: LMP
Skid recovery force: prohibited
Active Stability Management: prohibited
Traction control: prohibited
Active steering: prohibited
ABS: prohibited
Tyre/fuel depletion: Normal
Grip reduction: real

Inform me for times, thanks

OK...

Can you put the penalties (Drive-Through, Black Flag, White/Black Flag...) on OP, please? Is because if I put the wrong specs, I'll be disqualiffied, right?

At least 1 pit stop is mandatory, right?
yeah i will, i've been meaning to get round to doing that :) and you can't last 2 hours without a pit stop ;) but yeah, 1 stop mandatory and forced tyre type change

TESTING

Okay guys, to compensate for not being able to host, i have devised another plan of action:

you guys can go and run high speed testing and lap times in single player:time trial, and then report speeds and times to me over this

thank you :)

TESTING

Okay guys, to compensate for not being able to host, i have devised another plan of action:

you guys can go and run high speed testing and lap times in single player:time trial, and then report speeds and times to me over this

thank you :)
I heard that the physics of online vs offline is different and could warrant different times.

I ended up being quite busy over the weekend so I wouldn't have made that practice anyway.

I just did a few laps at Monza with no chicanes in arcade.

1:22.724
Top speed 220mph

Bear in mind I was running with next to no downforce, high top speed but it might have been too much of a trade off for a fast lap time.

I ended up being quite busy over the weekend so I wouldn't have made that practice anyway.

I just did a few laps at Monza with no chicanes in arcade.

1:22.724
Top speed 220mph

Bear in mind I was running with next to no downforce, high top speed but it might have been too much of a trade off for a fast lap time.
that's quite decent tbh, this could work :) thanks!

3513611.jpg

:lol:

So I was wondering if you were planning on implementing a team championship? I run as a duo these days ;) ... @baldgye you fancy this?

lolwut???
I don't see why not ;)

in theory yeah, atm I don't have internet on my PS3 becasue I've just moved to a new place but I'll let you guys and Tay know when I'm up and running (hopefully next week).
cool, any idea on what you wanna drive?

If I was to join I'd like to be in a team with Tay if that's possible?? But I'm cool with anything if thats not possible :)
i'll be introducing works' teams next year :3 but yeah, you'll have the same car as Tay?

Back