[WRS] GTP LMP Endurance Series (S1) - POSTPONEDFinished 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 448 comments

Would you like to see GT cars racing in this next season?

• Total voters
If Mikey still can't play, I'd be happy to host a practice session just to get the guys together.

If that sounds good, drop a friend request to GTP_Tay :)

im the one who is going to win all the races! whatch out for me in the R18 PRO XD. you might have to look hard tho cuz im gunna be so far a head!

Can you sign me up with Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11, please? Because if I get a new PS3 soon as possible, then I can race. Not sure yet!

When will you actually know about your PS3? You have been in limbo for quite some time now.
I know about my PS3 that I've. My PS3 that I have is dead! I'm not tricking anyone, I'm serious! My PS3 shuts off while I turn on.

FULL NAME: Paul Evans
PSN NAME: paoloevans
NATIONALITY: British
CLASS: Pro Challenge
CAR: DeltaWing 2012 Le Mans

Just to confirm when is the next test session? Time/date etc :)

Last edited:
FULL NAME: Paul Evans
PSN NAME: paoloevans
NATIONALITY: British
CLASS: Pro Challenge
CAR: DeltaWing 2012 Le Mans

Just to confirm when is the next test session? Time/date etc :)
Thanks dude :) & if Brutaka or whoever can host the session (because i can't) it will be tomorrow :) at Monza

7? :embarrassed: and after this season dude & about your entry:

if there's not many more entries then you can run the R18, plus i suppose you can run the R18 in testing :)
But not in championship. Because you said that Pro class is full. Am I allowed to enter more than 1 class?

But not in championship. Because you said that Pro class is full. Am I allowed to enter more than 1 class?
What i'm saying is, is that if there's Pro Challenge spaces left before the first race, you can race in Pro class with the R18 :)

Latest Posts

Back