WRS Week 12 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 69 comments
I'm pretty sure the results would probably be posted in this thread. I'd just give CFM another day or two to figure it all out, he's probably still waiting on some people.

i'm really sorry jumpputt, I had an 18'51 something but my friend decided to take my memory card and I couldn't remember the exact time, I had to run a quick race almost right before the time was due.

circa86
i'm really sorry jumpputt, I had an 18'51 something but my friend decided to take my memory card and I couldn't remember the exact time, I had to run a quick race almost right before the time was due.

No worries dude!! This is all just supposed to be FUN! I enjoyed chatting with you. You can be my partner any day 👍

holl01
how long do i have to submit a replay?

I'm wondering the same thing ... have not posted mine either ... but I guess once CFM has decided on the Top 10 guys for the BC5, then each one will need to send in his replay file. As I'm not sure if I'll make the team, I'll wait for him to ask me, then I need to get it to him in 3 days as far as I know ...

But holl01, in the rules CFM states 3 days after a request for verification has been made ... and all guys trying for BC5 must submit replays, so are we too late now ??? Or is this week an exception, as CFM is rather busy and not online alot this past few days ???

But as you are Div. 1 and all Div. 1 guys must supply replays, I'm not too sure !?

jumpputt
No worries dude!! This is all just supposed to be FUN! I enjoyed chatting with you. You can be my partner any day 👍

if I am your partner again I will definitely do much better, I gotta get back the D3 lead. :)

Congrats to everyone that managed 10 clean laps lol. I didnt bother with this one coz I kept on screwing up. Anyway, i'm hoping to make a comeback at El Capitan. Well done again everyone.

Back