WRS Week 14 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 88 comments
Well, only got in an hour last night since I was out of town much of last week, and boy did it show! Oh well, at least I wasn't dead last overall, just in D2.

-SHig

fasj6418
2'10.667 bhawk776*
2'10.905 fasj6418
2'11.061 ls2_297

nice work bhawk776, i think you are going to div 1 soon...
hope i can do the same...

Thanks, wasn't excepting the win and 6th overall, started last night and got about 2 hours in. Congrats to all racers that submitted. Great job everyone! :cheers:

Attachments

• 10.667.max
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to all of the podium finishers! Great laps by the div 1 folks! Congrats to Casio for the promotion. Im very happy with my 6th place in divII. It was interesting to learn a course which we all run soo often deeply.

That is possibly the worst finish I've had since my first week in the WRS.

I feel all dirty and ashamed :ill:

Happy with my result, breaking the 2'12 was just too tough. Here's my replay

Attachments

• 12.086.max
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
EXelero
oh dear poor Casio!!!

i know he's gonna wake up in the morning and @ about 7am, just before school, he'll look at this thread and be sooooo happy to have a first place podium.

well done Brad!

then he'll see that his place depends on verification and his day will be ruined.

told you to spend the $60 and go buy that max drive babe!

does that mean his podium and his promotion are gone??
i hope not! i know he worked hard on the time he submitted and was hoping for promotion.
good luck Casio, hope to see you next in D2!

Well...7:30am.....

And yeah, my day is ruined...But I know my lap was clean, and that's enough for me.

max drives arent that expensive here, you paid 60$???? i got mine for £10, thats about $15 i think.

GT_Fan2005
max drives arent that expensive here, you paid 60$???? i got mine for £10, thats about $15 i think.

That's the thing. I'm not going to pay $60 on something I'll rarely use more than once a week, and only then if I win. I don't get much time to race with school and sport anyway, never mind using it to go though people replays, and find better lines, etc. And that's 60$ without postage...

i see 6 people have watched my run, i just wanted to know what you guys thought about it :D

would make me feel happy to hear from you guys

hopefully jump_ace will put my video the site soon

vexd
Well Kolyana's closest, she lives in Portland too i think, now all she needs is a gun.

I have a gun :)

I bought it in my first year in the States because, well ... I *HAD* to really, didn't I?

A ruger .45 Automatic :sly:

hOt6o4bOi
hehe VEXD he was talking about knocking us off the podium!
not taking us out assasin style!!!!! :ill:

im freakin scared now man, haah VEXD is out there to get me! :crazy:

Afraid of death when you were murdered by Natalya?

*dodging the crossfire*

Congrats to all competitors, and to the H boys well done. 2.5 seconds quicker is impressive.

Well done to the podium guys in Div2, I just couldn't quite find those extra tenths to climb on the step.

:cheers:

Congratulations to hotboi 4 taking out the win, well done!!

i dont think i could have got much more out of my lap, so i dont feel dissapointed in finishing 2nd, although i should have had a 2'08.8xx, but i ruined the last corner and clipped the wall

i'll post a replay later on, i didnt have much time this week to play it, only about 5-6 hours in total, usually i play 10 hours a week, give or take a few.

cya

This is without a doubt the worst GT video ever.

But my 3 year old Canon A40 wasn't really designed for movies...

This will not be allowed and I hope it isn't, as that will set a prescience for breaking the NO CAPTURE CARD, VIDEOS! MAX FILES ONLY! rule.

The only thing that I wanted you all to know is that I'm not a cheater. And though very, very hard to see in this video, I really didn't even get close to anywalls in my run. Nevermind riding them to get a better time...

My Awful GT4 video

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this week, and hoping I don't get another win! However, It's going to be much harder to aim for second than first...

Awwww man, youre trying hard, but its impossible to tell from that video whether you hit walls or not.

For starters, you should have footage thats over 2 mins long, and the video i downloaded lasts 38 seconds, and it jumps all over the place, missing out some of the key tricky bits of the course, which you must have gotten right to get a good time.

Try to find someone with a max drive or capture card or something.....

Good luck...

Haha, yeah my camera only records in 30 second blocks, and was running out of batteries, I had to do the," move the batteries around trick" to get two shots.

You could always watch it frame by frame...

Casio
This is without a doubt the worst GT video ever.

But my 3 year old Canon A40 wasn't really designed for movies...

This will not be allowed and I hope it isn't, as that will set a prescience for breaking the NO CAPTURE CARD, VIDEOS! MAX FILES ONLY! rule.

The only thing that I wanted you all to know is that I'm not a cheater. And though very, very hard to see in this video, I really didn't even get close to anywalls in my run. Nevermind riding them to get a better time...

My Awful GT4 video

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this week, and hoping I don't get another win! However, It's going to be much harder to aim for second than first...

i can REALLY feel your pain... not having max drive and whatever was at that time, made me the "unofficial top driver in gt2" on racing-line (back them, i was THE man hehehe, now i´m rusty :sly: ) so i was always viewed as a liar...

its tough, i´m thinking of buying the max drive, but i would have to import, shipping would be expensive and i don´t have a credit card either... :dunce:

i don´t know what will happen, but i´m also afraid of winning the division some week... then i don´t know what am i going to do... :nervous:

lets see, but i can feel your pain... :nervous:

It's slighty painful, but it's not worth arguing about.

Part of the conditions are verification, which I could not adhere to.

Casio
It's slighty painful, but it's not worth arguing about.

Part of the conditions are verification, which I could not adhere to.

yeah, i know, we can´t trust everybody... verification is nice... damm, i think i will have to get that max drive anyway... :ouch:

changing the conversation now... am i the only one who thinks it is a strange thing that CFM and Kent don´t actually race in the WRS?

where are their times?

am i missing something? :dunce:

CFM raced in the R390 one if I recall. They are probably so busy running WRS that they don't get time to race at all!

fasj6418
changing the conversation now... am i the only one who thinks it is a strange thing that CFM and Kent don´t actually race in the WRS?

where are their times?

am i missing something? :dunce:

Running this series kind of makes one tired of GT. There's an old saying that goes something like "Don't make your living doing something you love...you'll just end up hating it". I've done races in weeks 2,3,6,10, and 13 though. It's just hard to find the time, and I hate submitting a time when I know it's not my best effort.:indiff:

BTW, if you are having trouble finding a Max Drive in Brazil, I can help you get one if you like. veilsidebr sent me some money via Western Union and I shipped him a Max Drive to brazil about a month ago. I could do the same for you if needed.

CFM
Running this series kind of makes one tired of GT. There's an old saying that goes something like "Don't make your living doing something you love...you'll just end up hating it". I've done races in weeks 2,3,6,10, and 13 though. It's just hard to find the time, and I hate submitting a time when I know it's not my best effort.:indiff:

BTW, if you are having trouble finding a Max Drive in Brazil, I can help you get one if you like. veilsidebr sent me some money via Western Union and I shipped him a Max Drive to brazil about a month ago. I could do the same for you if needed.

CFM, even though you don't submit times, I'm sure you're spending a great deal of time running through different combos trying to figure out how to irritate us the most each and every week :sly: j/k

And I'm sure that it takes a great deal of time to Lord over your minions here in the WRS forums. Gotta keep us all in line, right? :dopey:

Androoos
CFM, even though you don't submit times, I'm sure you're spending a great deal of time running through different combos trying to figure out how to irritate us the most each and every week :sly: j/k

And I'm sure that it takes a great deal of time to Lord over your minions here in the WRS forums. Gotta keep us all in line, right? :dopey:

Well, now that me and Kent are alternating weeks, I'll be able to race more often. At least if the combos intrest me, that is. Some of the ones I choose are only to try and get a wide variety of race types each week, not necessarily because I like them.:crazy: :)

As far as keeping you all in line, no biggie. I'm the "Good Cop" to Kent's "Bad Cop". You guys get the best of both worlds.:lol:

Just kidding there Kent old man...:P

Kolyana
I have a gun :)

I bought it in my first year in the States because, well ... I *HAD* to really, didn't I?

A ruger .45 Automatic :sly:

so if vexd turns up without me Nat SHOOT HIM!!! :sly:

Back