WRS Week 14 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 88 comments
come on now ladies play fair!! :P

Just cos us men are all faster than you cass doesnt mean you need to shoot us

so i'm just anxious to know if you got your promotion or not brad???

i'm keeping everything i can crossed for you :sly: and hoping that you get the promotion even if you cant have the podium points...

does one of your school buddies not have a max drive you could just borrow for this one off??? 💡

hope its good news.... :nervous:

cass

GT_Fan2005
come on now ladies play fair!! :P

Just cos us men are all faster than you cass doesnt mean you need to shoot us

its not about speed ashley, its about him going to the states without me.....!!!
you men assume everything is about the female gender being feeble when thats just not the case.....
it takes more guts and spirit to compete with all you school boys (being one of only two ladies on here) than you realise. and seeing as one of those ladies is a division above you, and has a gun, you may wanna clean out that mouth with soap!!! :D

the faster the car the smaller the pen*s!!!

*cleans mouth out with soap*

Is it really smaller when the car is faster, i thought it was the other way round when i look at myself

:sly: ;):P

oh honey...... :rolleyes:

i thought you knew your way around a car...... :dopey:

now i know why you drive in automatic...... :sly:

thats the gearstick your getting confussed with!!!! :crazy:

:ouch: :sly: :embarrassed: :lol: :boggled:

you know i thought the gearstick felt a bit big!

il bear that im mind next time i use manual

i read somewhere that if you let your girlfriend choose your gearstick for you, you could learn alot about her............

oh yeah, your girlfriend lives too far away doesnt she ashley???
mind you, thats more than rack boy can say i supose??!!

hehe, i will be with her soon *packs some johnnys*

than i will let her fine tune my gear stick just to suit her....and i think i could probably tune her throttle body as well...

rack boy needs some good airbags!!:lol:

EXelero
the faster the car the smaller the pen*s!!!

How do you know? its not like you can see when you're choking on all our dust. hehe.
The slower the girl, the smaller da rack! :-P
rack boy,

EXelero
you men assume everything is about the female gender being feeble when thats just not the case.....
it takes more guts and spirit to compete with all you school boys (being one of only two ladies on here) than you realise. and seeing as one of those ladies is a division above you, and has a gun, you may wanna clean out that mouth with soap!!! :D

I really don't want to make this about gender, but I definitively want to put a nod in the direction of Ex on that one. Guys don't expect women to play this type of game and many of them find it cool ... but they fully expect us to come second. That's great in some ways, it takes all pressure off us because there's no expectations ... but if we *do* win or beat a guy ... man, *SOME* guys do not take it too well at all :P

But yeah, I own a couple of guns, so you really want to think twice before you try and take my racing line ...

0323040038qj.jpg

Kolyana
But yeah, I own a couple of guns, so you really want to think twice before you try and take my racing line ...

0323040038qj.jpg

Yikes!!!! ...... Koly'annie get yer guns' :D

nice handfuls :sly:

CFM
Running this series kind of makes one tired of GT. There's an old saying that goes something like "Don't make your living doing something you love...you'll just end up hating it". I've done races in weeks 2,3,6,10, and 13 though. It's just hard to find the time, and I hate submitting a time when I know it's not my best effort.:indiff: .

Question to CFM/Kent: would it be helpful for you two if other members of the WRS would organise races as well, in order for you to have more time to race as well?

I'm sure you would find a lot of support from us weekly racers! 👍

Just a thought/idea, as I feel you should be able to do more often what you love to do.... :)

Kolyana
I really don't want to make this about gender, but I definitively want to put a nod in the direction of Ex on that one. Guys don't expect women to play this type of game and many of them find it cool ... but they fully expect us to come second. That's great in some ways, it takes all pressure off us because there's no expectations ... but if we *do* win or beat a guy ... man, *SOME* guys do not take it too well at all :P

0323040038qj.jpg

Jesus christ! are those friggin things real???? Im glad I live a few thousand miles away from you. I have to admit that I was surprised to see women playing GT4 co I always thought women thought Games or "driving sims" were immature. But I dont expect them to come 2nd. You prove that wrong, you dominated Div 3 which is more than rack boy (me) and Ashley can say.

...So just put your guns away.......easy now. hehe :-P

Hhehee, you have to remember that I'm English and we don't have guns over there, so when I moved the the US and went to my first gun show I just HAD to have one; so yeah, they're both very real.

The .45 Ruger I bought because when I asked the guy about a .38 Vs. .45, he held up two fingers - pinky and thumb - and said "if someone breaks into your house, do you want to make a hole in him this big *pink* or this big *thumb*".

I bought the .45 :P

The other one ... a Tec-9 or something ... I got because it was on sale with a free extended clip. Just a hundred bucks! BARGAIN! A woman can never pass up a bargain!

vtec_guy
you dominated Div 3 which is more than rack boy (me) and Ashley can say.

its more thann you can say :D

i cam second in week 2 remember :P

but yeah, koly? put the guns down slowly :nervous:

here is my replay file

sorry 4 it being a tad late

Attachments

• 08.907.xps
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
Kolyana
Hhehee, you have to remember that I'm English and we don't have guns over there, so when I moved the the US and went to my first gun show I just HAD to have one; so yeah, they're both very real.

The .45 Ruger I bought because when I asked the guy about a .38 Vs. .45, he held up two fingers - pinky and thumb - and said "if someone breaks into your house, do you want to make a hole in him this big *pink* or this big *thumb*".

I bought the .45 :P

The other one ... a Tec-9 or something ... I got because it was on sale with a free extended clip. Just a hundred bucks! BARGAIN! A woman can never pass up a bargain!

It looks like a Tec-9 indeed.
The Intratec TEC DC-9 "assault pistol", also known as DC-9, TEC-9, or, if manufactured after 1994, as AB-10, bears the dubious distinction of being one of the most widely used "criminal" guns in USA. It was used in several mass murder cases, as well as in unknown, but definitely large number of street fights and other violent crimes. TEC-9 became "famous" for its "evil" appearance, large magazine capacity (which offered significant firepower), and for low price. Unsurprisingly, these features made TEC-9 very popular among various marginal types. For any serious or professional shooter this gun vas of little value - it was too big and heavy to be carried comfortably, it was too unreliable when firing anything but FMJ ammunition, and the accuracy with very crude fixed sights was about marginal.

But you can't drive fast and fire at the same time, can you ?
Or else you should be playing at Grand Theft Auto, not Gran Turismo ;)

flat-out
It looks like a Tec-9 indeed.
The Intratec TEC DC-9 "assault pistol", also known as DC-9, TEC-9, or, if manufactured after 1994, as AB-10, bears the dubious distinction of being one of the most widely used "criminal" guns in USA. It was used in several mass murder cases, as well as in unknown, but definitely large number of street fights and other violent crimes. TEC-9 became "famous" for its "evil" appearance, large magazine capacity (which offered significant firepower), and for low price. Unsurprisingly, these features made TEC-9 very popular among various marginal types. For any serious or professional shooter this gun vas of little value - it was too big and heavy to be carried comfortably, it was too unreliable when firing anything but FMJ ammunition, and the accuracy with very crude fixed sights was about marginal.

But you can't drive fast and fire at the same time, can you ?
Or else you should be playing at Grand Theft Auto, not Gran Turismo ;)

hehehehe, great info.

I *WOULD* play GTA, but after it was pulled off the shelves, I suspect my time has passed. I will have to settle for my "soccer mom station wagon drive by safeyways randomly spraying the air and missing everything" moments.

Oh, and I can attest to the gun's inaccuracy ... I have taken both to the firing range, of course, and the tec-9 is woeful.

And it jams alot :(

Ah crap forgot all about posting my replay. If i dont do it right away i'll forget until the last moment :) And this reminds me, i better pay my credit card bill too while i'm at it lol.

Attachments

• WRS 14.max
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
Here's my replay also......Sorry it's late. :guilty:

Regarding Todd's question on just requiring replays of the top 5 in D1, I've got no problem with it. Everyone in D1 has been doing this for a while, and most of us post replays whether asked to or not. I do it so that I can keep my mem card clean, and still be able to access a run for future reference. :)

IMO if someone needs to cheat to better an other than top 5 finish, they have a lot more personal issues to resolve than the public humiliation they would receive from their fellow competitors. :dunce:

Attachments

• 97328_11508_GRAN_TURIS.max
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Did we ever get a replay from Casio and if not does his result stand? (I've been waiting on this before I did the D3 leaderboard, but I'm going to move ahead with it anyway and assume that he has been verified).

Kolyana
Did we ever get a replay from Casio and if not does his result stand? (I've been waiting on this before I did the D3 leaderboard, but I'm going to move ahead with it anyway and assume that he has been verified).

No, you never got a replay. Well, unless you count my video on page 3 (Post 49, for those playing at home). So to be fair, you probably should take my time off the board. I don't want it to be unfair.

of course its your rack VEXD honey.~

would be nice for you all to remember i am ATTACHED to it tho!!!!

couldnt ask for a nicer or better looking body gaurd tho..... she does look hot in that pose with the guns!! hehehe

oh and V tec.... did you know they do implants for fast drivers now days.....???

Back