WRS Week 16 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 59 comments
My first time out and with not a lot of time to practice this week, I was happy to get into the top 10 in my Div (3), 9th place and I know I could've done better so I'm looking forward to maybe getting into the top 5 in week 17.

UMP

hOt6o4bOi
dunno why i was so off pace...
w/e....

congratz to ya guyys
Nice to see hot604boi still submit a time even though he knew it wasn't very fast compared to the kind of times he usually posts. I'm guessing it was a real life/time thing. Regardless of the reason... 👍

i was just wondering, for my own satisfaction

would someone be able to post a competitive setup for me?
it would be greatly appreciated

hOt6o4bOi
i was just wondering, for my own satisfaction

would someone be able to post a competitive setup for me?
it would be greatly appreciated

Here's the latest one I used.. found it 2x as stable as the car I used for my submitted lap.. just couldn't beat it:

Springs: 14.5/15.7
Bound: 7/6
Rebound: 7/6
Toe: 0/0
Camber: 2.3/2.7
Brakes: 4/5
Stabilizers: 6/4
Gearing: Auto 13 (reduced 5th by .010 and stretched 4th by the same margin.)
Downforce: 50/70
Ballast: 70/-50
Aids: 0/0/0
LSD: 10/30/60

Edit: Credit goes to holl01 for the setup. I basically altered his to suit my needs.

tuff240
Nice to see hot604boi still submit a time even though he knew it wasn't very fast compared to the kind of times he usually posts. I'm guessing it was a real life/time thing. Regardless of the reason... 👍

👍 :bowdown: 👍

I have a reason for not submitting times for the last few weeks but it is not because I am slow. :lol:

That doesn't just go for hotboi either... Actually, it is for the rest of you who I haven't mentioned. :rolleyes:
(hotboi still included :sly: )

Not everyone has a podium finish but we should still try to enjoy the racing.
Having fun together is better than having fun by yourself. :dopey:

Heck, all of us are going to play the game in any case... Might as well do it like this. 👍
Best format for GT I have ever found. :bowdown:
(not just the WRS, but the entire "internet-GT-scene" :lol: )

jump_ace
Wow, if I had kept my car on the track for my fastest lap SHig and I would have an EXACT tie, dang...nice work guys!

jump_ace

EDIT: Let the record show that for once I have a better time than hOt6o4bOi.....BWA HA HA HA!!!! ;)

D'OH!!!! SOOOO close to my first podium! I guess that's waht having to quit a day before the deadline gets me...

Jerome, I know that you were saying we were close and all, but EXACT TIE? That would've been really cool... If only we could do that on TOP of the list...

Good race. Don't know if I'll get as much time this week as last, but we'll see.

Later,

-SHig

Well done to all.

In the short time I could give to this weeks WRS I couldn't get a clean lap, so I am impressed with anyone who submitted this week, no matter where they placed.

well in 20 min with the new setup i got a 1'31.240

huge weight off my shoulders, i was terrified by my 1'32.2xx :nervous:

To all those who dipped into the 1'31's (and below :crazy: ) congratulations...that is mighty quick! I'm happy with my result though, now for some Mazda racing :)

Here's my replay

Attachments

• 32.616.max
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
@ jumpputt

I told you you'd get me at the line!

But another podium, I'm not complaining.

Congradulations to KLR142, you earnt that promotion 👍

Congrats to all pod's and participants(sp?)

Some DAMN fast times you guys!

Kent
Btw, congratulations to all of you who pulled it together to get a great lap... Anything under 1'36 is good work. :bowdown:

Agreed, but hey, at least I submitted a time! ;)
Even though I couldn't stand the pain of moving my left leg/foot for the whole of the week, was stoned out of my brains on painkillers that didn't, AND had to submit a time from tuesday night when i was still using the Raybrig.

Will be back to form :rolleyes: this week i hope! :nervous:

Neil

Z.
@Small_Fryz: that's some tight racing there. good lap! Are you NTSC?

Nope im PAL.

seems like you and veilside really figured out how to take T3 fast. I lost about .2 or so by running wide, but even then it was still my fastest t3.

I couldnt really figure out t1 and t3, will have to watch tannis replay to see how he gets fast T1's. and hopefully Veilsides gets put up in daans website *hint hint* so i can see what i was doing wrong in t3.

Congrats to everyone and well done to Kent week 17 looks very fun!.

Im glad to see someone has downloaded my replays 👍, makes going to the effort to provide them worth it :).

Great job everyone! I don't understand how some of you go soo fast!! Maybe some day I'll figure it out.

This combo was alot of fun! I enjoy difficult races.

@Casio, I wouldn't have been as fast if you hadn't challenged me earlier this week. Honestly, I spent more time on this one than usual (should have been faster with the time invested). I look forward to racing with/against you in the weeks to come!

Here is the replay file of my lap for further verification.

I would love to read some comments about the lap too, if possible. :)

Attachments

• GT4 - VeilSidebr - WRS 16.max
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
I had a great time with this race, it was my first OLR/WRS ever (not including the qualify).

As I mentioned in my intro, i am a much better rally racer than street racer. Part of the reason is that I really have no concept of tuning.

I am holding good lines with the cars/setups as default, but am a little scared of making too many adjustments... I don't have that much time... Wish I did...

Anyway, Any advice on tuning is more than welcome. I was glad to put in a time under 1:40:000 (ok so it was just under but i was happy)

I know that with proper tuning, I can put in faster time and with time in game i can put in faster times. so I will be moving up sooner or later in the ranks.

Congrats to all who posted times. Also, I didn't find that this car was too fishtaily. Only if you did't brake properly.

:) :) :)

Z.
Here's the latest one I used.. found it 2x as stable as the car I used for my submitted lap.. just couldn't beat it:

Springs: 14.5/15.7
Bound: 7/6
Rebound: 7/6
Toe: 0/0
Camber: 2.3/2.7
Brakes: 4/5
Stabilizers: 6/4
Gearing: Auto 13 (reduced 5th by .010 and stretched 4th by the same margin.)
Downforce: 50/70
Ballast: 70/-50
Aids: 0/0/0
LSD: 10/30/60

Edit: Credit goes to holl01 for the setup. I basically altered his to suit my needs.

Which particular car?

UrsaMajorPrime
Which particular car?

Oops. I used it on the Mobil 1, though I didn't find much trouble using the same setup on the Loctite. Just had to fiddle with the gearing a little more to get it to my liking.

Here is my replay...

Congrats Veil.. 👍

Attachments

• Loctite NSX @ GVS [Tannis] 1.30.408.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey everyone, I shall have my replay up in the next couple of days... We've had some people taking vacation at work so I'm covering a bit there, and then in between that I'm taking basic riding training for motorcycles! YAY! Lol.

Thx for the promotion CFM!

And thanks to all who congratulated me, and congratulations to everyone else who completed a nice clean lap this week and submitted it!!!

Hey KLR, if you have a chance, post your replay so I can close out this thread and sent it to the archives asap. Thanks.👍

CFM
Hey KLR, if you have a chance, post your replay so I can close out this thread and sent it to the archives asap. Thanks.👍
I'll make sure it gets done before I go to sleep tonight. (He uses my MaxDrive) 👍

Did you do it for me Pat? (I wasn't home... been busy... but yeah, we'll get it up tomorrow... sorry about the wait!)

Back