WRS Week 18 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 57 comments

CFM

Week 18 results: Mazda Miata VR Limited at Citta di Aria

week18results4eq.jpg

Congrats to hOt6o4bOi for taking the overall win this week, with Holl01 right behind, and veilsidebr pushing me off of the podium to take third in Div.1.:ouch: Glad to see us all make it into the 1'53's at least.:sly: Fasj6418 takes first in Div.2, as he is execting replay capability very soon. SHigSpeed and sausages step it up and grab second and third in Div.2! Nice work fellas.:) In Div.3, circa86 posts a great lap for the win.👍 A strong run yet again by jumpputt gets him another second place, and De Bolle gets himself a spot on the Div.3 podium as well.

Promotions this week go to jumpputt and circa86 who will start in Div.2 for Week 19, pending verification, and fasj6418, who advances to Div.1 starting in week 19, pending verification. He is expecting his AR Max soon so hopefully we'll get to see some of his runs.👍 Congratulations you three on the well deserved promotions.:cheers:

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

1'53.317 hOt6o4bOi*
1'53.433 holl01*
1'53.625 veilsidebr*
1'53.811 CFM*
1'55.090 Z. *
1'55.555 VEXD
1'56.088 bhawk776
1'56.957 Puck927
1'58.138 Toffe

Division 2

1'55.480 SHigSpeed
1'55.605 sausages
1'56.064 VTRacing
1'56.388 TheWizard
1'56.423 Drew22
1'56.708 muck the dog
1'56.815 Dr_Watson
1'57.074 Randymcchickenf*
1'57.141 ballstothewall
1'57.187 jump_ace
1'57.231 MisterWeary*
1'57.515 kragbees
1'57.542 ohjel
1'58.098 KLR142
1'58.697 Androoos
1'58.986 geeTeye
2'02.629 DRIVEN -USA-

Division 3

1'56.163 jumpputt*
1'57.123 De Bolle
1'57.176 Casio
1'57.939 Dave_George
1'58.343 OnlyMe
1'58.467 Radicalry00
1'58.896 goixoye
1'59.004 EXelero
1'59.200 Thirdeye
1'59.593 Frogger1971
1'59.707 FNakashoji
2'00.001 secretghost
2'00.256 TruBoo
2'00.342 GT_Fan2005
2'00.369 bleurabbit7
2'00.483 Event
2'00.652 STINGER05
2'01.233 kakkarot36
2'02.921 UrsaMajorPrime
2'03.254 bigrew
2'05.344 ppucci
2'05.475 Infest
2'05.916 bbinnel440
2'07.465 smilely_leo
2'09.536 Teledriel

Disqualified for wall touches:
1'55.295 fasj6418 (Div.2)

Unable to be verified:

1'55.698 circa86 (Div.3)

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share that week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post it and I will correct it ASAP.👍

my first official win!!!! yeah!!!!

edit -

54 submissions... :) finish 6th overall again...

glad that i save those replays because i was expecting the AR max to arrive :dopey:

now just waiting until it´s delivered to me

DIV 1 baby 👍 great stuff, now i have to take even more seriously...

first to post, again... funny, i always refresh at the right time...

congrats to all promotions and to great runs by those 1´53´s... can´t wait to see those replays...

Congrats to the winners 👍, and CFM great too see you blow the cobwebs out of that mx5 and get back to your old pace 👍

Due to a few reasons i didnt get around to running the WRS (been doing some drifting, *hides behind a riot shield)

Depending on the combo Kent announces i may have a go this week.

Congrats again to all the winners and guys who got promotions 👍 thats what WRS is all about, improving your self well done :cheers:.

Ah well, to the next round we go! :)

Well done to all div podium finishers. :cheers:

See you at the start line! :D

Congrats everyone who beat me, and everyone else.

Nice to see chips turns up when it counts.

Well done to EXelero, who got 9th in her division!!

I thought circa had kicked my ass with his splits, seems i managed to drift the last hairpin quite quickly after all!

Last section proved to drop a few of you down the lists, i thought it would.

Whats next?

Cushty :mischievous:👍

Well done to all, and to the podium guys 👍

Thanks to CFM again for a challenging yet fun combo :cheers:

Once again just off the podium, but I'm happy with the top 5 pos. :)

Congrats to fasj on your promotion, if there's one thing motor-racing needs it's more fast Brazilians. :rolleyes: ;) 👍

Now we look forward to what Kent has in store for this week.

i didn't post my time cause i found it a very difficyult race. But now that i see the table. Wow, I would have been 6th in division two. :) edit, i meant three, sorry.
So next time i better post the time ,lol. Congrats to the winners 👍

well done everyone! I hope there's a faster combo this week, I really didnt enjoy that one, well done again peeps!

Im quite pleased with that, been in the WRS 2 weeks and got a 3rd and 5th so far in DIV 3.

However am amazed at the quickest times, does anybody have a quick PAL replay i can download to have a go at?

David

Great job CFM and all the drivers, this was a tough week for many, sector three got under a lot of skin. Let's go with week 19. Congrats to all the drivers and you guys for getting a promotion.

Dave_George
Im quite pleased with that, been in the WRS 2 weeks and got a 3rd and 5th so far in DIV 3.

However am amazed at the quickest times, does anybody have a quick PAL replay i can download to have a go at?

David

holl01 is PAL, so his should be available soon. I'm sure after you chase it around a while you'll figure out how to get faster.👍

@ Small_Fryz...get back in here and get warmed up for BC5. We need you in top form mate.:sly:

CFM
holl01 is PAL, so his should be available soon. I'm sure after you chase it around a while you'll figure out how to get faster.👍
:

Thanks for that. Good combination this week but must admit i was sick of that engine note by yesterday...and sick of listening to replays only to hear that dreaded engine note drop as a wall touch occured! But the car is better than i expected, its the course thats challenging in any car you take there i find.

Awaiting WK19 and Holl01's replay with interest!

David

:ouch: :yuck: :crazy: :ill: :guilty: :indiff: :dunce: "Nuff Said for this week, eh? LOL.

jump_ace

well i did better than i expected but not as good as i hoped!!! :ouch:

well done fasj, if you were already in D1, you would have been just above VEXD. i'll have to make sure i give him more time to race so i dont demise his reputation! 👍

no offense Casio, but nice to see someone else can compete in D3 for the top spots. :)

the usual suspects in D1 for podiums i see.... do you get sick of hearing well done??? i know i wouldnt!

Woo HOO!!! Finally, a podium! Very fulfilling event. I'm just glad I was able to get in that last hour of driving.

Big thanks to jump_ace for all the help! Couldn't have done it without ya...

One very interesting thing about this event, though. AMAZING that there was nobody in the 1'54s. It's pretty clear that the top dogs are all pretty much right with each other AND a step above us "mere mortals"!

-SHig

Just wanted to come in and say congrats to everyone. :cheers:

Excellent work by all of you. 👍
And I really mean that. :bowdown:

I tried running this race and had a great time with it but my skills are weak and my patience is thin. :lol:
Just completing a clean lap is a task I am in awe of.

So like I said, great job all. :cheers:

Also, for those of you with the little * (red star of death)...
Please make sure you get those replays in. 👍
I hate to see good laps get rejected simply because they are not verified. :(

Dave_George

David

heres my replay its PAL

Attachments

• Week 18 time.max
    24.5 KB · Views: 8
Yuck. Horrible finish. I guess that's what I get for not running more laps after Friday. My own fault. Congrats to all you podium stealers (hehe) and to all those who participated.

Your welcome SHig, anytime man 👍 Now on to Laguna, ....Quick! To the Batmobile!

jump_ace

Congrats everyone!! That was a fun combo but I'm glad to be moving on. Thanks for the Promo CFM! My replay has two obvious mistakes but I didn't have enough time to beat it. It is squeaky clean though. Here's my ticket to D2: :)

Attachments

• jumpputtwk18miataNTSC.max
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
speedthrill
i didn't post my time cause i found it a very difficyult race. But now that i see the table. Wow, I would have been 6th in division two. :) edit, i meant three, sorry.
So next time i better post the time ,lol. Congrats to the winners 👍

I hated this race, but managed to get oh, yay, 20th in Div3 - so thank you for not posting a time and keeping me in the top 20! ;) 👍

:cheers:

UMP

phew... i gotta get me a replay device or something asap, so i can see what a 53 looks like. :embarrassed:

I have just one word for my result this week: BAD :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: The distance to the front were even bigger than I thought it would be. Next week is gonna be better!!!

woot woot! Finally another win! I think I had a driving revelation this week :) the top guys still killed me though! 1'53 is so fast!

I hope I can be verified because jumpputt and I have to keep the rivalry alive!

here is my only method of verification for right now, I have a digi cam video of the replay if that will work but I need to find a way to post it.

Attachments

• f2cdd951.jpg
    f2cdd951.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 13
  • f2cdd987.jpg
    f2cdd987.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
  • f2cdd961.jpg
    f2cdd961.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
  • f2cdd973.jpg
    f2cdd973.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 14
5th overall.. right-o. Looking at the times above me, though.. wow. Laps well run, guys. Can't wait to try chasing someone's 1'53. :scared:

Congrats to those who made it on the podium this week in their respective divisions and those being promoted. Lots of people improving over the weeks. Keep it up, and good luck in Week 19. 👍

Here's my replay. Not a ghost run, however, since one of the runs from that session was faster, but dirty. Had to save it this way..

Attachments

• W18-1.55.090.max
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
congratz to the close finish for div.1

congratz to fasj, and circa

wish i had a little bit more time to get a 1'53.1xx tho

but very fun week CFM, nice to see you right up there battling for the podium 👍

Attachments

• 53.317.max
    26.1 KB · Views: 14
Back