WRS Week 22 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 46 comments
VTRacing
Had a look at MisterWeary's and flat-out's replays; they're fine. Weary, you lost SO much time in the last corner...you weren't that far behind me up until then.
I was wondering who would have downloaded my replay. :confused:
Thanks VT for having made no comment on my lap, I can't think of any positive comment about it :lol:

flat-out
Thanks VT for having made no comment on my lap, I can't think of any positive comment about it :lol:

It was clean!, and you submitted a time 👍, more than i can say for myself.....

I really enjoyed last week's race. Thanks CFM. Here's my replay!!!

It's always nice when you have to provide a replay.
Edit: Let me know if this is not my 1:12.900 lap

Attachments

• Lewie22.max
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
Lewie
I really enjoyed last week's race. Thanks CFM. Here's my replay!!!

It's always nice when you have to provide a replay.
Edit: Let me know if this is not my 1:12.900 lap

Nope. Try again Lewie. This lap is 1'13.001. Which reminds me, did you remember to get the correct replay posted for week 19?

flat-out

All I can say flat-out, is that I think the ASM hurt you. But you did get a better run than I did through the kink and on to the long straight.

I was being too conservative. :(

VTRacing
Had a look at MisterWeary's and flat-out's replays; they're fine. Weary, you lost SO much time in the last corner...you weren't that far behind me up until then.

Here is my replay (PAL), if someone could check it out and let CFM know that would be great.

Yeah...I knew I lost 0.2 at least on that one corner. The competition is so fierce these days you just can't make any mistakes. Thanks for taking a look, I've downloaded yours now and will have a look soon 👍

not that its of much importance... but this should be my D2 lap

Attachments

• wrs22_drw.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Alright, last chance for Lewie and veil to get their runs posted, or the results will have to be made unofficial. I'll give you guys until Monday night, after that it's too late.

My run attatched below:

Attachments

• CFM Week 22.max
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Sorry CFM, I'm was out of town Friday and Saturday. I'm going to get my replay now.

Here's my replay from this week and week 19 at Laguna Seca.

Attachments

• 97328_12676_GRAN_TURIS.max
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 97328_6040_GRAN_TURIS.max
    22 KB · Views: 6
@MS....THANKS. I'm sorry for making you have to dl my replays twice. From now on I'll make sure I get the correct replay on the first try! Now I have to go put some time in on this week's combo or I'm going to go from first last week to last this week!!!

Lewie
@MS....THANKS. I'm sorry for making you have to dl my replays twice. From now on I'll make sure I get the correct replay on the first try! Now I have to go put some time in on this week's combo or I'm going to go from first last week to last this week!!!

No Problem Lewie. The week 19 run was incredible BTW. I can't believe you got that time with auto and aids.

I'll have to keep an eye on you! Once you learn manual and driving with no aids....... :scared:

Last chance for you to post your run veil... This thread will be archived later today, and if the replay is not up by then, your results will have to be removed. From now on I won't be reminding people to post their runs when queried. If they're not up by the time the next race is over, too late. I don't have time to chase down replays...Thanks.

Back