WRS Week 24 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 51 comments
Dr_Watson
yeah, though i don't really get the point of not submitting a time.
If I have one I put it in. Even though I only got to race an hour this week, finishing mid pack is better than a DNF.

word đź‘Ť

KLR142
But, I took an hour long to sit down and just do some more races for a while, each race I whittled a little bit of time off, and when I didn't anymore, I turned it off and submitted. Didn't work on it really at all this week, just got down to where I'd need to start whittling.

hehe.. i just squeaked by you in the 1hour power time battle. ;)

Well Ih ad my shot, actually many times but it WOULD NOT come together for that last sweeping right, my tires front driver tire was gettin REALLY bad and never got my sub 2:35. :indiff: . O well, onto next week.

jump_ace

VTRacing
Congrats to hotboi, jase and amp on their respective wins, đź‘Ť

So close to last in Div1, sorry SHiggy :)

Bring on the new race!! :cheers:

oh and by the way, here's my craptacular replay (PAL)

Sorry, pal! I lose this week, you can have it next week if you really REALLY try!

Good fun as always...

-SHig

thnx guys

Jase 2 in a row! and now duking it out with the big bOys

Amp nice win and promotion

my laps looked like this

0'54.68x
0'49.36x
0'49.515... wish i didnt screw this lap up

Both times I had gone under 2'35, I knew I had messed up pretty bad on some corners, but then again.. if I got them right, it didn't feel much different. Just couldn't ever get into a rythm. :indiff:

Congrats to the usual suspects on some very blistering times. Congrats to jase and amp on their promotions and to all those who submitted this week.

Thanks CFM for the promotion (and everyone else too, of course!) :cheers:

Congrats to everyone who submitted (the 2'33 runs must have been amazing :crazy: ) đź‘Ť

Well, it was obviously another great week for me, Tsukuba is probably the track I've put in most time on in GT4, so I was happy to see it come up :D

I've been pretty lucky to get Midfield and Tsukuba back-to-back, but I hope I can keep up a decent performance in Div. 2 now. I won't be able to put in as much time now as I have in the past couple of weeks since uni went back today, but hopefully I'll still be able to put in some good laps.

:)

Number crunch time again...

Div 1 av = 2'34.733
Div 2 av = 2'36.556
Div 3 av = 2'39.957

Average for all 40 entries

2'37.082

Damn - not just knocked off the podium in Div3 but over the average too :banghead:

somebody
Number crunch time again...

Div 1 av = 2'34.733
Div 2 av = 2'36.556
Div 3 av = 2'39.957

Average for all 40 entries

2'37.082

Damn - not just knocked off the podium in Div3 but over the average too :banghead:

thanks for the math... being under the div2 and overall mean makes me feel a bit better. =]

oh, and here is my replay....

Attachments

• wrs24_drw.max
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
hi!

here is my replay

cya later

(congrats to hotboi and jase for his promotion!)

Attachments

• 33.836.max
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
Checked jase's replay, he's posted the wrong one. The one he's posted is a 2'42.2.

Can you try again jase?

Cheers

lol! I knew it! anyhow! that was an impressive race wasnt it VT! :D! my apologies guys! Now this should be the right one.. as i deleted the other one off my memory card ;)

~~~~ Jase

Attachments

• jase86 WRS24.max
    16 KB · Views: 7
Regarding jase86's run, I recieved a PM from another driver stating that he observed a slight AI contact at the start of the race. I had another PAL user take a look at it and he has come to the same conclusion, that jase clipped an AI car at the start of the race. Unless any eveidence comes up to the contrary, I'll have to DQ jase's run for this week.:indiff:

CFM
Regarding jase86's run, I recieved a PM from another driver stating that he observed a slight AI contact at the start of the race. I had another PAL user take a look at it and he has come to the same conclusion, that jase clipped an AI car at the start of the race. Unless any eveidence comes up to the contrary, I'll have to DQ jase's run for this week.:indiff:

I cant say much in my defence, except i didnt realise it, i used the bumper view as my viewing replays.. i seen it about a lot of times... i didnt think ai cars were gonna be an issue with my run, there was no unexplained speed loss or anything... and i watched again and again using the outside view i guess.. my back left corner of my car clipped the top right hand side of the first car.... cut in too close... I am crushed...

My deepest and sincere apologies..

~~~~ Jase

Sorry mate, great battle, doesnt seem right as you WERE faster than me this week...but rules are rules, you must be gutted.. đź‘Ť great race, im setting my target this week, at your time, lol

Randymcchickenf
Sorry mate, great battle, doesnt seem right as you WERE faster than me this week...but rules are rules, you must be gutted.. đź‘Ť great race, im setting my target this week, at your time, lol

BTW Randy can you get your replay posted in the next day or two? Thanks.đź‘Ť

Here you go, i couldnt remember which one it was, so i posted both anyway. One is probably just a slower time i saved...I think its the first one...
Not sure bout the sizes....seems strange that there that different

EDIT: i checked, it the smaller file, here you go

Attachments

• Time 2.max
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to all those who dared to cope up with these stupid AI cars. Personally, I've been staying away from AI for a couple of months, and I don't miss them.

Big congrats to all promoted drivers, and jase too, whose li'l touch doesn't spoil the performance.

you weren't late... just adding suspense and drama. ;)

nice run btw. đź‘Ť

Back