WRS Week 25 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 52 comments
jase86
LOL! exams dont start til at least a month.. but i gotta prep though :P
So start seeing me near the bottom of the ladder or not on it at all :yuck:

~~~~ Jase

you wanna talk torture... i have two mid-terms this week and a 1000 page paper to write. and my late b-day gift of a DFP just showed up today.
nervous.gif

Number crunching this weeks results gives:

Div 1 av = 1'28.273
Div 2 av = 1'29.742
Div 3 av = 1'31.676

Total av = 1'29.897

Looks like I'm going to have to find a max drive now....

@jase86: I told you, you would get me on the last day, it happens every week. I'm so sick of you!

my replays for weeks 24 and 25.

Attachments

• Ron WRS#24.max
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Ron WRS#25.max
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
somebody
Number crunching this weeks results gives:

Div 1 av = 1'28.273
Div 2 av = 1'29.742
Div 3 av = 1'31.676

Total av = 1'29.897

1'29.041: I'm faster than average!
241.6 feet: The distance behind GTmaniac I was this week! :grumpy:

That's what I get for being the tail AGAIN.

-SHig

congrat's to all, esp podiums, and promoted!

Pity i lost interest last week, and to be honest i didn't have the time to put a big effort in later in the week either.

Neil

heres my replay

congrats zoky, thats an amazing time as usual 👍

Attachments

• 27.882.max
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
Just reviewed my replay, this time i had a look from the outside view, except the camera kept changing angles and stuff :( is there anyways of making it not change the angle??
anyhow IF the rumbles (red and white things i gathered) are part of the track and if 2 tires are allowed to be on this part while the others are off the track, then im ok, if not im stuffed anyhow this is my replay!

I learnt and used manual for this week :)
If any of u guys have pal check it out? gimme some tips on using manual?? thanks :D
And again i dunno if this is the right replay, ive got a stack load on my memory card... i should really go buy another one :indiff:

~~~~ Jase

Attachments

• jase86 WRS25 1-28-154.max
    20 KB · Views: 6
Dr_Watson
you wanna talk torture... i have two mid-terms this week and a 1000 page paper to write. and my late b-day gift of a DFP just showed up today.
nervous.gif

1000 pages (or word) :S
anyhow thats still nuts Good Luck mate 👍
I got Assignments and presentations leading up to exam period :(
not happy! :grumpy:

~~~~ Jase

congratz zoky, you keep beating me!!!
you too tannis

congratz to the other division winners as well 👍

Attachments

• 27.772.max
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
Wow, some nice times guys......

I just pulled a couple of laps in that car to see what I had in comparison.... after 2 clean laps and 1 off.... I managed a ^2.35x^ 1.35somthing.... alot of work would have been ahead of me to keep up with some of you....
I put in my qualifing time yesterday, so maybe next week I'll get to race????
anyway nice times :)

edit: doh..... 1.35 sorry.... Guess I didnt look wheni was typing....lol

jase86
1000 pages (or word) :S
anyhow thats still nuts Good Luck mate 👍
I got Assignments and presentations leading up to exam period :(
not happy! :grumpy:

~~~~ Jase

haha.. yeah, i meant word... see, i'm already getting a bit loopy from stress and lack of sleep.

Checked out jase's, shockwave's, MisterWeary's and holl01's replays, all clean with some nifty driving 👍

It's interesting overlaying my lap with others, it seemed that I was being a bit too gentle with the brake and throttle. You could see a definite "ramp up" period with my pedal applications compared to holl's especially.

Oh well, here's my lap (PAL)

Attachments

• VTRacing WRS25 1`28`455.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for those sweet words and congrats to those 1'27's.It was nice to compete with so many fast drivers in this week! 👍
Sorry for my late replay upload,here it is: (Pal format)
Very close on 2 spots but clean! ;)

Attachments

• Zoky_WRS Week25.max
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
Still had to post my replay :embarrassed:

Attachments

• WRS Week 25 Hugo.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Hugo Boss
Still had to post my replay :embarrassed:

Thanks Hugo, i knew you said you only had access to your PS2 on the weekend so I was waiting paitiently.:)

Casio, do you have a replay available? If not I'll have to change your result to unofficial for this race...

Yeah, sorry, I don't have a replay device. I am trying to get one as soon as possible to avoid that D3 thing that happened, but this will have to be unofficial.

OK, results for this week are now finalized. Sorry it took so long.:scared: I'll move it to the archives tomorrow.

Back