WRS Week 26 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 55 comments

CFM

Week 26 results: Jaguar S-Type R at Apricot Hill

week26results1tj.jpg

Tops overall this week is veilsidebr, with a great overall time, nearly cracking the 1'20 barrier.👍 holl01 and icemanshooter take second and third in Div.1 duking it out to the last few hundredths of a second! T13R takes a first place spot in Div.2 by a nice margin over jump_ace and KLR412, separated by a tiny .119! In Div.3, bigrew and bluerabbit7 end up with a 1-2 photo finish, separated by a microscopic .005! GTrackd02 shows a promising start to his WRS career by grabbing the final podium spot. Some close raing in many places across all divisions, nice job duking it out everyone.:cheers:

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

1'20.168 veilsidebr*
1'20.344 holl01*
1'20.395 icemanshooter23*
1'20.453 hOt6o4bOi*
1'20.806 fasj6418*
1'21.216 Toffe
1'21.298 MinorShunt
1'21.456 SHigSpeed
1'21.710 jmgyro
1'22.889 jase86

Division 2

1'21.095 T13R*
1'21.240 jump_ace*
1'21.359 KLR412
1'21.486 Randymcchickenf*
1'21.671 ls2_297
1'21.685 Dr_Watson
1'21.696 shockwaveracing
1'22.092 Casio
1'22.474 Mister Weary*
1'22.520 DRIVEN -USA-
1'22.875 ballstothewall
1'23.087 Dave_George
1'23.187 neilX*
1'24.408 flat-out

Division 3

1'22.436 bigrew
1'22.441 bleurabbit7*
1'22.712 GTrackd02
1'23.082 mark2080
1'23.490 OnlyMe
1'23.508 sprite
1'23.556 Magdelayna
1'24.524 TimBrad
1'24.811 nitro_2005
1'25.258 Apclps
1'25.495 STINGER05
1'25.732 ekstrak
1'28.763 smiley_leo

Unable to be verified due to lost replay:
1'21.341 Drew22* (Div. 2)

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share this week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone who participated for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post the problem and I will correct it ASAP.👍

no suprise! there last place in div1 congrats to winners! impressive time there veilside!!
:cheers:

~~~~ Jase

Here's my replay, T3 - End = :yuck:

jump_ace

Attachments

• WRSWeek26Jumpace.max
    22 KB · Views: 6
Congrats to all the usual suspects!
:cheers:

And The Iceman returneth!

Roll on the Poly!

Neil

Wow my first win! :D

Well done everyone, although someone may have to help me with getting a replay up, its all a bit confusing! :dunce:

Unfortunately my PS2 is playing up and I can't race at the moment, however I can still crunch the numbers for you guys...

Entries -- 38

Div 1 av - 1'21.074
Div 2 av - 1'22.148
Div 3 av - 1'24.293

Total av - 1'22.599

somebody
Unfortunately my PS2 is playing up and I can't race at the moment, however I can still crunch the numbers for you guys...

Entries -- 38

Div 1 av - 1'21.074
Div 2 av - 1'22.148
Div 3 av - 1'24.293

Total av - 1'22.599

Nice work mate, and damn fast too!

Pity, as usual, it just proves every week that i am definately running below average times still. :yuck:

But

Seeing as i am way faster than all of my mates (who all refuse to start in the wrs for some reason) it also proves the standard of EVERYONE that races here!

Well done Guy's and Gal's!

Neil

Congrats to Jerome and Drew for filling the div 2 podium. And :cheers: to all the guys( and gals ) in D2 that keep making each race really close. Also congrats to the div 1 and div 3 podiums

That was unexpected! After I saw Jerome come up with the 55.3 T3 I thought I could surely forget about the win, but I guess I finally did something good in the last sector for once :)

For those who would like to know my setup:
Get everything, but no Body Stiffening thinggy, and a 1.5 way LSD.
( Of course no NOS or wing )

Settings are almost all stock, except
- Ride height 99 / 99
- Camber angle 2.0 / 0.0
- Brake Distribution 1 / 1
- No assists
- and I think Stabilizers 4 / 3 ( but I might have chnaged it back to stock 4 / 4 )

Replay will be up shortly, just woke up, gonna set it all up and upload.

5th of 38, good, it was better than last week...

happy because i didn´t put as many hours compared to last week...

wonder what times tannis and kart n 38 did...

Randymcchickenf
did, i realy screw up the end? or did u just get better splits T13R???
Nope, I never went back to it after Sunday. The splits I have on the learboard are my final ones. But for your information, my previous 55.628 T3 was around 1'21.5, so I got pretty lucky with the last sector with the slightly better T3 on Sunday.

Well jump_ace I didn't heed your suggestion and submitted the lap I had the replay lost due to power outage....Nailed!! Funny thing, my next best time with a saved replay would have given me 5th. place. Lesson learned, don't submit unless you have replay. I humbly apologize to everyone here for my bad judgement.

I have an NTSC Xport ( equivalent to Sharkport ) so I uploaded one replay file of type .sps, and I used a converter to make a .max file. I'm 99.9% sure I got the right replay. If anyone can test the .max one I would appreciate it, because I have no idea if the converter really works or not.

Attachments

• T13R - WRS26 - 1.21.095.sps
    28 KB · Views: 4
  • T13R - WRS26 - 1.21.095.max
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
Damn... I kind of feel like I didn't get a podium, but it says I did, so I'll take it... With 57.7xx splits I shouldn't have one, but I guess my finish was REALLY good. I'll probably get the replay up then, sometime later this week. Gotta work two jobs today. Time to go! Good racing this week, thanks guys! Hopefully I'll be able to manage something decent in the F1 as well...

Congrats to everyone, and I hear that T13R *used* to be div 1....hhmmm....Great run, now its time to haul balls in the F1 --> :drool:

jump_ace

middle of Div 3 - kind of what i was expecting for my first WRS :)

cant believe Sprite beat me tho :crazy: :sly:

jump_ace
Congrats to everyone, and I hear that T13R *used* to be div 1....hhmmm....Great run, now its time to haul balls in the F1 --> :drool:

jump_ace
:lol:

Yes it's true, but that was for GT3. I was actually capable of fighting for top spot in that division. Also ran BC3 for GTPlanet, and raced in Torc 11 and Torc 12. I've got some close to top times registered at GTTimes still for GT3 but very little since I never had the time to really race seriously. As for now, Div 2 is where I belong no doubt about it, because compared to my GT3 self, I now suck ( this is how I regard MYSELF now, so please don't get offended ). Guys like Hugo Boss and Ron seem to have done well to remain fast from GT3 to GT4, some like Small_Fryz have become extremely fast, but I haven't been able to keep up.

But I'm happy where I am, and it's gonna be fun to duke it out with you and the rest of the D2ers each week :cheers:

T13R
:lol:

Yes it's true, but that was for GT3. I was actually capable of fighting for top spot in that division. Also ran BC3 for GTPlanet, and raced in Torc 11 and Torc 12. I've got some close to top times registered at GTTimes still for GT3 but very little since I never had the time to really race seriously. As for now, Div 2 is where I belong no doubt about it, because compared to my GT3 self, I now suck ( this is how I regard MYSELF now, so please don't get offended ). Guys like Hugo Boss and Ron seem to have done well to remain fast from GT3 to GT4, some like Small_Fryz have become extremely fast, but I haven't been able to keep up.

But I'm happy where I am, and it's gonna be fun to duke it out with you and the rest of the D2ers each week :cheers:

Boy you ain't kidding! The compt is stiff as a board here (not that D1 would be easy either) I guess some people did have trouble making the jump from 3 to 4, I think I have done better just because of this WRS, I made the transitition to 4 while I was playing the sim mode (same as I did in 3) so once that was squared away I could then just race OLR. Which in my case seems to be D2. So what was your username over at gttimes.com? I'm not remembering if there is a T13R over there, but then again it is like 8:30 am now...lol.

jump_ace

YES! Not last in D1! Of course I know that this wasn't Jase's fully commited effort, and we didn't really hear much from jmgyro this week...

At any rate, I'm looking forward to this week in Tokyo.

Bring it on!!

-SHig

hmmm.. better than i was expecting.
i was honestly expecting some 19's

and veil... your time is almost creepy... considering the target time i was chasing (based on extrapolating a 4th sector onto the leaderboard splits) was a 1'20.192
i'm like nostradamas. ;)

nice racing everyone... still got 20 hours left in germany for my F1.

Congrats for all the podium finishers for the great results! ;)

Also for my teamates jason, dan, xico, curtis and jerome. Nice results.

I was some angry yesterday night, because i was playing on the 1'19 but always failing in the last corner. OH GOD! But that´s ok, im sure i could had got that time, it was just in the way, but the problem is the last corner, its the make or break.

Here´s my replay so far. Wasn´t a bad lap, but a 1'19 was just in the way. :crazy: 👍

Attachments

• GT4 - VeilSidebr - WRS26.max
    24.4 KB · Views: 10
veilsidebr
I was some angry yesterday night, because i was playing on the 1'19 but always failing in the last corner
The same happend to me,and once I was so close to braking that barier and got 1.20.006,what's even worse...after some checking in photomode I saw an offtrack in my other 1.20.0 replay,that pissed me off and I eventually stopped driving this race! :nervous:

Good one Bigrew! VERY well done! I'm psyched for you! Congrats also to Bleu ... I know you're working hard on that win, buddy, and it'll come, I'm sure.

A big 👍 to the top 3 in D2 ... I know you 3 were duking it out right to the end. Sorry it didn't come this week, Jerome - I know that feeling well - but it'll come, it'll come. Seeing you guys at the top fighting it out every week is an absolute pleasure!

congratZ Samm, Ti3r, Bigrew

.005 photo finish :D

haha common Jerome get your freakin win!!!

Attachments

• 20.453.max
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
SHigSpeed
YES! Not last in D1! Of course I know that this wasn't Jase's fully commited effort, and we didn't really hear much from jmgyro this week...

At any rate, I'm looking forward to this week in Tokyo.

Bring it on!!

-SHig

Thanks Scott! :D
No it wasnt a fully committed run, but i doubt that i would do much better, maybe knock one second off my time for that run, im not too good with gt mode, although i did have fun with mucking around with the suspension and stuff! the little text that flys at left to right at the bottom is very useful :D

Other news.. damn macroeconomics, keynesian u smart a** why make my life so hard for :grumpy:
been up for about the last 36 hours ++ (lost count, 1 v and 4 cans of redbull keeping me going!).. been doing my dumba** assignment for the last i dont know how many hours.. 5am now... its due in 12 hours.. 5pm.. gotta work at 4pm darn it... no sleep! great day coming up!! but im on the home straight, just the bibliography to go.. and grammar checks :)

Hopefully i can do some runs for tokyo this week, and rectify this problem of being last in div1 ;)!!!

hOt6o4bOi
congratZ Samm, Ti3r, Bigrew

.005 photo finish :D

haha common Jerome get your freakin win!!!

Anyone feelin' the love like I am? :lol:
Believe me I'm working on it. @Kolyana, awe shux ma'am....heheh. U know I *COULD* be really upset about not gaining a win yet, but really I cant take for granted the knowledge I am aquiring here in the D2, so that IF i do make the grade I will feel more confident about STAYING in D1, the last I want to have happen is to be DEmoted after all this hard work, I have no idea what would get me demoted, but if someone who knows could fill me in I'd truly appreciate it.

Jerome

Here's my crap-tacular replay, it's clean alright, cos' I put my grandma behind the wheel and she didn't want to get the tyres dirty, I'm gonna have to download someone fast's replay and see what I was doing wrong.

Attachments

• 22.474.max
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Back