WRS Week 26 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 55 comments
I knew bigrew would give me a run for the money. The only one I feared that would beat me. Well, that he did and only by milliseconds. I DEMAND A RECHECK OF THE PHOTO FINISH. Just kidding. Nice run bigrew and to all drivers.

BTW, I have finally got a MAXdrive so I'll post my replay when I figure it out.

jump_ace
Anyone feelin' the love like I am? :lol:
Believe me I'm working on it. @Kolyana, awe shux ma'am....heheh. U know I *COULD* be really upset about not gaining a win yet, but really I cant take for granted the knowledge I am aquiring here in the D2, so that IF i do make the grade I will feel more confident about STAYING in D1, the last I want to have happen is to be DEmoted after all this hard work, I have no idea what would get me demoted, but if someone who knows could fill me in I'd truly appreciate it.

Jerome

WHAT!? You can get demoted? :scared: Oh MAN! I'm gonna have to start paying _ace for his second fastest replays to stay in the game.

I can just see it now, the first WRS doping scandal! :crazy: <-- DOPE

-SHig

I'm new to the WRS, just joined for Week 26.
I've been placed in D2.

I wasn't at all satisfied with my performance in the Jaguar.
My tuning skills are poor!

My best time was: 1'23.187
I'm sure that's no use to anyone, but here is my replay anyway - X-Port format.

Attachments

• neilX_WRS_26.xps
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
SHigSpeed
WHAT!? You can get demoted? :scared: Oh MAN! I'm gonna have to start paying _ace for his second fastest replays to stay in the game.

I can just see it now, the first WRS doping scandal! :crazy: <-- DOPE

-SHig

I accept Visa, MasterCard, G/F's, Wives and the like.... :sly: . I'm pretty sure it has to be OBVIOUS for someone to be demoted. CFM can u fill us in?

jump_ace

I heard that you can't be demoted unless you request it, and even then it's a temporary thing while CFM evaluates if you're too strong for the division below ... if you are, he'll hike you back up again. He mentioned this a week or so ago, I believe.

Kolyana
Jerome, come around Saturday and let's spend all day racing and eating snacks.

U aint gotta tell me twice sister! I'm there, hows 11am? Oh, and I put u on the list AGAIN to go to Bobkart's in S-Town, so u may want to make a quick post here to verify:
http://forums.gttimes.com/viewtopic.php?t=10913

See ya's Saturday.

Man, I have some stuff piling up on me recently. Like oh I dunno my website! Yikes, its out of date and I'm surprised Curtis hasn't sent in a hitman by now. I really need to update that so my time tonite will be limited. But I'll try to post SOMETHING on the board tonite for all to snicker at.

jump_ace

You spend all your time trying to win the podium in D2 and not doing anything else, buster :P

11AM is fine by me :)

haha yea man
dont worry about doing the site!

i always say only if you have time :D

and Nat, you better goto bOb's we need another Wheel Racer 👍

Oh I'll be there ;) ANYTHING to hang out with you for the day 👍 (I'm taking my own wheel, too ... got to be force-feedback, can't be playing with any of this funky shiznit)

Kolyana
Oh I'll be there ;) ANYTHING to hang out with you for the day 👍 (I'm taking my own wheel, too ... got to be force-feedback, can't be playing with any of this funky shiznit)

Bobkart has 4 wheels, but incase one of them broke, its a good idea. Man I can't wait to see ya again Curtis, I love watchin ya drive, although usually u and I spent most of the time driving against each other...lol.

jump_ace

Kolyana
You spend all your time trying to win the podium in D2 and not doing anything else, buster :P

11AM is fine by me :)
Hmm... I wanna come! But I'm leaving for the beach... Not sure exactly what TIME I'm leaving for the beach, so I may be able to swing by... Are you going to be awake earlier? :)

Probably .... but if you're going to the beach, what's the point? You just want to eat my snacks, don't you? 🤬

Who said I'm hungry! :-P I was seriously only thinking about getting a few fun races in and getting to meet you... But now that you mention the food, I'm always up for a bite to eat... Look what you did, now I might just be expecting it!

heres my replay, congrats to veil for beating me 👍

Attachments

• Holl01 WRS.max
    22 KB · Views: 8
I'm extremely ticked off right now and very disappointed with AR Maxdrive creators. I've copied a replay onto the drive stick (I don't know if I did it right. We'll see later this afternoon when I try to put it on the PC). Well, either they are stupid or Webster's Dictionary is lying. Last I checked, "format" was to prepare or organize something, not DELETE everything. Yep, you guessed it. My memcard is wiped out clean. All of GT4, replays, pics, and all other games. :mad:

I still have my restart on a different card but with very little progress done (72 golds, 12 vehicles, and Cr10,000), I can't do alot with it. I guess I'll look for the Übersave so I can still be in the WRS challenges.

bleurabbit7
I'm extremely ticked off right now and very disappointed with AR Maxdrive creators. I've copied a replay onto the drive stick (I don't know if I did it right. We'll see later this afternoon when I try to put it on the PC). Well, either they are stupid or Webster's Dictionary is lying. Last I checked, "format" was to prepare or organize something, not DELETE everything. Yep, you guessed it. My memcard is wiped out clean. All of GT4, replays, pics, and all other games. :mad:

I still have my restart on a different card but with very little progress done (72 golds, 12 vehicles, and Cr10,000), I can't do alot with it. I guess I'll look for the Übersave so I can still be in the WRS challenges.
Holy crap! Sorry to hear that man!!! But for what it's worth, usually when you format a disk it does wipe it clean in preparation for whatever... Like when you get a new harddrive, or a new CD, or a new drive of sorts, you usually have to format it first. And when you reformat a computer, you have to reload everything. Sorry man! I'd be hella pissed too. :crazy:

Yeah Bleu, that hurts! 🤬 But, like KLR said, "format" is the term used across the entire computer world for "delete every ounce of data off whatever it is". Jump into an uber save good buddy.

Okay, let's see if this works. If it does, then I'll search for the Übersave. Whoever checks it for me, let me know.

It is NTSC (or which ever way the letters go)

Attachments

• bleuWRS26.max
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
completely forgot i had to post my replay, so here it goes...

i hope its the right one...

Attachments

• 97328_7282_GRAN_TURIS.max
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
Sorry for the delay :(

Attachments

• 97328_11508_GRAN_TURIS.max
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Ben. I'll archive this thread shortly so if anyone wants to check anybody else's laps do it soon!👍

Back