WRS Week 4 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 70 comments
veilsidebr
Preety thanx for the info, i was reading about the qualifier lap while this window was opening. :)

BTW, i will do my qualifier lap and send him the time. And also the WRS 5.

Good luck for you all. 👍 👍 :)

PS: Just a little doubt from me. After posting once a time i did for WRS5 , if i get it improved later, can i post again and it will be updated in the lapchart? Or i can just post once?

You may only submit your qualifier run ONCE, so make sure it is your best effort. The weekly runs may be submitted more than once, but it would be much easier for me if you wait until you're sure your done before submitting. Thanks:tup:

CFM
Another announcement, Rob 256R has asked for his run to be removed from the results, as he noticed a slight off right at the start of his race that was overlooked when he reviewed it before. So lotus 350 now takes the win, and everyone else moves up one spot. Thanks Rob for your honesty, he said he will still post the run ASAP when he gets hold of his Max Drive.

WOW!

Congrats Kelly on the win!!!! ANd well done Rob for the honesty. Sorry you didn't catch it earlier, buddy :guilty:

CFM
You may only submit your qualifier run ONCE, so make sure it is your best effort. The weekly runs may be submitted more than once, but it would be much easier for me if you wait until you're sure your done before submitting. Thanks:tup:

Roger that. 👍

I will PM you in few days with my qualifier lap. 👍

"Another announcement, Rob 256R has asked for his run to be removed from the results, as he noticed a slight off right at the start of his race that was overlooked when he reviewed it before. So lotus 350 now takes the win, and everyone else moves up one spot. Thanks Rob for your honesty, he said he will still post the run ASAP when he gets hold of his Max Drive."

Man that sucks for Rob but I applaud his honesty, too. Especially since I moved up to 2nd! lol

Thanks everyone!

Heres the lap times

1'28.4xx
1'21.43x
1'21.53x

i did a 1'20.849 in time trial mode once, if anyone once that replay, just ask.

Hey holl01, I guess you'll have to change your sig, congratulations! And I'd also like to applaud Rob on his honesty and use of caution. Admitting a dirty lap is not nearly as bad as getting sniped by someone else when trying to pass it off. And this bumps me up out of the tie for 12th in the standings yesssssss!!!

Thanks for the sympathy guys (and girls), but really ... I don't deserve it. It'll teach me to check my replays more carefully though, and it's a mistake I'll never be making again. You'll laugh when you see the replay; it's a 'howler' of an 'off.' Congrats to Lotus350 for the win 👍

Bah, i dont congrat rob for his honesty, it means i was beaten by a girl....

oh wait, i was already beaten by her wasnt i......

oh in that case, well done lotus, and tough cheese rob, but well done for openin your mouth.

vexd
Bah, i dont congrat rob for his honesty, it means i was beaten by a girl....

oh wait, i was already beaten by her wasnt i......

oh in that case, well done lotus, and tough cheese rob, but well done for openin your mouth.

You better get used to it ;) :mischievous:

Hard luck Rob and thanks for your honesty 👍

Ok. Got my max drive and here's week 4's dirty replay (the one i initially thought i'd won with)! PAL, .max

Attachments

• ROB 256R_Wk4.max
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Back