• Thread starter CFM
  • 95 comments
Here's my bottom of Div. 1 replay.:indiff:

NTSC Version...

Attachments

• CFM Week 6.max
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
VacekS
What do you need to play these max drive replays?

A Max Drive, naturally.:sly: Check out the Max Drive thread in this forum for more info or if you have any questions.

VacekS
What do you need to play these max drive replays?

A Max Drive... you copy the replay file to the max drive USB stick, then copy it onto your memory card using the PS2 browser... and hey presto, you can watch everyone's replays as if they are your own...! 👍

veilsidebr
Congrats to Hotboi and Rudi Raser, both did impressive lap times. 👍

Hope to fight u guys when i get the DFP, im not that able to lap perfectly with my DS2 now. And also when i get the MaxDrive, coz i will be able to prove the times too. :)

The probl is that is way hard to buy from a foreign website, as we don´t have it here in brazil. The payement conditions are good but as i do not have credit card(im 17) so its hard to find a way to pay, without that extra taxes. :indiff:

Paypal me some money and I will buy/ship you one.

Kolyana
Paypal me some money and I will buy/ship you one.

Surely if Paypal didn´t require a credit card. :indiff:

Yep, i´ve tried everything, but i cannot just put money, if i don´t have a credit card. :indiff:

veilsidebr
The probl is that is way hard to buy from a foreign website, as we don´t have it here in brazil. The payement conditions are good but as i do not have credit card(im 17) so its hard to find a way to pay, without that extra taxes. :indiff:
I know how you feel...I was in same position last year.. :indiff: but I bought it eventualy! :)
ontopic:

Congrats to everybody who are satisfied with their final time! :sly: 👍

Why didnt you POST a time ZOKY! im dissapointed in you :odd:

hehe j/k

but seriously the more the merrier man!!!

Congrats to all Division Podium getters :cheers: 👍. (grumbles, even those that didnt post any mid week times).
To hOt, great win overall, against some very fast opposition a True Lord of the Ring :bowdown:
To VEXD well done on your promotion to DIV 1 👍 .
To those that didnt know the circuit before last week, but keep at it and put up a time none the less 👍
And to lotus350 heartfelt sympathy, that must hurt ouch.

Steve

hOt6o4bOi
Why didnt you POST a time ZOKY! im dissapointed in you :odd:
:mischievous:
I wasn't satisfied with my time so I didn't submmited! :yuck: 👍
And for now on I shall compete in races wich I only like 👍 :sly: ....and race#7 should be one of them!:D :)

veilsidebr
Surely if Paypal didn´t require a credit card. :indiff:

Yep, i´ve tried everything, but i cannot just put money, if i don´t have a credit card. :indiff:

Paypal will accept checks, wire transfers, direct linking to a bank account and - I think - even cash sent to them.

Oh, and I didn't congratulate the podium winners across all three divisions!

Division 1 guys ... you've got some real talent in there now and I can see some very closely fought battles over the next series of races ... it's true entertainment! h0t, you had to fight for it this week ... above and beyond your normal efforts ... you deserve the victory man, well done.

D2 ... something we can only aspire to, as always! Great runs from everyone there!

And in my home division, SRD you set the pace early on and you kept it all the way through ... my hat off to you! Well done, a worthy victory!

And a special mention to the new guys in D3 who came in with fast times, a true heart, lots of perseverance, but also posted their splits during the week and provided a great competition (I only wish more of D3 did the same).

Kolyana
Paypal will accept checks, wire transfers, direct linking to a bank account and - I think - even cash sent to them.

I tried it and i couldn´t put my bank account number there and the other data. It just allow that for US citzens. I need to put first the credit card number there, there´s no option there to put bank account data. :nervous:

Send me the money through the mail? FedEx actual cash or send me an international money order? I'd happily give you my address.

Damn.. I had a 5'52.xxx last night, but the damn power went out for like 2hrs and i lost my lap. Then I was up till like 2am runnin a few laps but couldnt get lower than a 5'54 and it wasnt clean soo... BLAH. Anyways, good laps everyone :)

Kolyana
Send me the money through the mail? FedEx actual cash or send me an international money order? I'd happily give you my address.

Surely, but is it safe, just send money by a mail? 💡

Send an international money order or cashiers check (both from the back) to me vai regular mail.

OR/

Send cash to me by FedEx/UPS

OR/

Go find a local WesternUnion Station (westernunion.com ... they're everywhere and international), give them CASH and have it sent to me ... it will be available for pickup 10 minutes after you send it.

All are very viable and safe options.

Kolyana
Send an international money order or cashiers check (both from the back) to me vai regular mail.

OR/

Send cash to me by FedEx/UPS

OR/

Go find a local WesternUnion Station (westernunion.com ... they're everywhere and international), give them CASH and have it sent to me ... it will be available for pickup 10 minutes after you send it.

All are very viable and safe options.

Nice, i will see about Wester Union services round here. BTW, how much a max drive where u live?

PS: if u have msn messenger, we can chat there how will we do everything.

Kolyana
I have msn ... kolyana@bellsouth.net

I'll be on later, but right now I'm working (hahahahahahhaa ... and posting).

16mb MaxDrive: Price: $29.99

LOL. So we talk later and plann how will everything happens. 👍

Hope to get it as soon as possible LOL. And also the DFP.

How much about one there? Here its 300 dollar. :indiff:

I picked one up for $150.00. If you were willing to pay shipping, we could probably do one of those at the same time if you like, but I think it would be stopped at customs and you may have to pay an import tax (I've done this sort of thing before and sometimes you have to pay and sometimes you don't).

Kolyana
I picked one up for $150.00. If you were willing to pay shipping, we could probably do one of those at the same time if you like, but I think it would be stopped at customs and you may have to pay an import tax (I've done this sort of thing before and sometimes you have to pay and sometimes you don't).

For shiping, how much u guess it would cost to me? Don´t have idea, for the DFP.
Must be a lot, i know. :indiff:

Kolyana
...And in my home division, SRD you set the pace early on and you kept it all the way through ... my hat off to you! Well done, a worthy victory!

Thanks for the kind words there Kolyana!..Much appreciated!

Congrats to all that race this week 👍 , or try it ;)

My pal replay

Attachments

• Barbol@nordschleife 5,57.752.xps
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
hOt6o4bOi
make sure u guys tell me what you guys thought of the lap please!!! :D

Clean as a whistle and pants-wettingly fast! I laughed, I cheered, I changed my underwear. Then I had lunch and went back to work. Outstanding lap... that's how Bergwerk should be done. 👍

Seriously, if I wasn't on the other side of the province I'd shake your hand and get your OK to change my name to h0t25ob0i. :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back